Mavic Mini - Hands on review

Reaction score
My first impressions on the Mavic Mini, the ideal beginner drone
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And I will quote my post here as I did in Mavic where you posted this review.
Havn’t had a chance to look at your review other than just
the beginning where I see high winds whipping those trees behind it.
But I disagree with ..the ideal beginner drone..
Anyone that has not had any experience flying and know
or understand just what is involved stands a good chance
of losing it first thing just looking at that.
Sorry but I would not recommend to no one that hasn’t had
a drone to buy one.
Maybe a step up from a real toy drone but not as their
first one. Sorry but see to many threads here where they
lose them and just from the wind .
This is just my 2 cents but have one and I know.

My first impressions on the Mavic Mini, the ideal beginner drone
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have enjoyed every video you have contributed. The quality is always the best. The Mavic Mini has a Cinema Mode which reduces the Mini from the abrupt movement you described in your recent video. It’s very easy to find in the upper left on your Radio Control. I have flown the Mini in winds I really never thought I would. As long as you are aware of the dangers high winds present, such a small UAV you can get some outstanding video from such a small package. There are only 2 things I really dislike about Mavic Mini and wish DJI would address in future updates. 1 is the recording time of 30 seconds. That limits you a lot while recording. The other is the way the Mavic Mini downloads the recorded content from the UAV. IT’S CLUNKY and if you aren’t paying attention you can lose some of your clips. I have 2 Phantom 4 adv and 2 Mavic Pro models and they have no issue with clip length limits or transferring files. Keep sharing your work! I look forward to each one.

Reactions: VicVideopIC
I have enjoyed every video you have contributed. The quality is always the best. The Mavic Mini has a Cinema Mode which reduces the Mini from the abrupt movement you described in your recent video. It’s very easy to find in the upper left on your Radio Control. I have flown the Mini in winds I really never thought I would. As long as you are aware of the dangers high winds present, such a small UAV you can get some outstanding video from such a small package. There are only 2 things I really dislike about Mavic Mini and wish DJI would address in future updates. 1 is the recording time of 30 seconds. That limits you a lot while recording. The other is the way the Mavic Mini downloads the recorded content from the UAV. IT’S CLUNKY and if you aren’t paying attention you can lose some of your clips. I have 2 Phantom 4 adv and 2 Mavic Pro models and they have no issue with clip length limits or transferring files. Keep sharing your work! I look forward to each one.
Many thanks Max!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers