Mavic FPV

D

Deleted member 123260

I know this is PhantomPilots Forum but here is a solution to use the Mavic Mini with FPV goggles.

You know, we do that for years, connecting Phantom 3 to goggles either via HDMI Module in RC, or via NVidia Shield tablet, which had HDMI output with lowest latency at the time.

You know, we do that for years, connecting Phantom 3 to goggles either via HDMI Module in RC, or via NVidia Shield tablet, which had HDMI output with lowest latency at the time.

Yes I know. The Mavic Mini is a little different in that the remote does not have an hdmi port. Also the NVidia Shield Tablet is much more expensive than the Winnovo T10 tablet ($100 when I bought it, $110 now), which has 3GB RAM vs 2GB RAM, although if you already have the NVidia Shield you can probably get it upgraded. I'm just talking to anyone who also has or who will get the Mini, or whoever wants an upgrade from the nvidia.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Tablet link here

Last edited by a moderator:

This might also be a solution to fly the Mavic Mini (and other drones without hdmi port in remote controller) with the DJI Goggles. As this DJI Support video states at time 1:58, you can connect the goggles to the phantom remote's hdmi port via hdmi cable, for example. Get the hdmi to micro-hdmi adapter in my video's description link, connect that to the hdmi cable included with the goggles. Use this cable to connect to the tablet's micro-hdmi port, and you should be set! You won't have head tracking, but you can use it like any other FPV goggles.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20