Mavic 2 Pro video quality review

Mavic 2 pro is really nice drone. But in terms of video and still photo quality I would not change my Phantom 4P for it.
Everyone favores its own stuff but I havent seen side by side picture comparison where Mavic 2Pro beats Phantom 4P.

Reactions: gppms
Mavic 2 pro is really nice drone. But in terms of video and still photo quality I would not change my Phantom 4P for it.
Everyone favores its own stuff but I havent seen side by side picture comparison where Mavic 2Pro beats Phantom 4P.
Agree, the P4Pro is an excellent drone, and also has 60fps in 4K and optical shutter
I still own one, but I must admit that for me the portability of the M2Pro is key

I flew a P4Pro for two years and shot a lot of photojournalism work with it. Hit by a bus last week, R.I.P. It served me well, and my photos always received raves from the publishers.
My replacement is the Mavic Pro 2, and I have done side-by-side comps with my image files. There is surprisingly little difference in my extreme enlargements. I have been a shooting pro for almost 40 years, and I know what matters. Both are very good, and realistically, the reasons to have huge enlargements are few and far inbetween. I must admit I'm almost disappointed that the Hasselblad camera doesn't make a bigger difference, but hey, it is still an excellent tool for a working professional like myself.

yup i sold my p4p to get mp2 and was so disapointed!! m2p does not use the full sensor and the video out of camera is crappy. i played with all the settings and still could not get a smooth sharp image. i returned it and will see if the mavic 3 comes out this year. I miss my P4P!!

yup i sold my p4p to get mp2 and was so disapointed!! m2p does not use the full sensor and the video out of camera is crappy. i played with all the settings and still could not get a smooth sharp image. i returned it and will see if the mavic 3 comes out this year. I miss my P4P!!
And you should be disappointed. Don't you read posts about Mavic and Phantom comparison?
P4P is still the first in the line of the picture quality!
Although the difference must not be so huge as you described. Maybe something wrong with the camera. Did you try another one?
Mavic 3 - wish you good waiting. Maybe it's worth.
I'm waiting for Phantom 5, haha... LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues