manual setting for return to home

Reaction score
Is there a way to set up the fc40 to a manual click of the switch to return to home in the naza assistant? I see it for the vision naza assist but wher and how for the fc40?Thanks.

rogerdel said:
Is there a way to set up the fc40 to a manual click of the switch to return to home in the naza assistant? I see it for the vision naza assist but wher and how for the fc40?Thanks.

Yes .. open up Naza assistant -->Basic-->RC then choose (failsafe) from the drop list .. make sure u have ur failsafe set to (Go-Home & Land) not to (Landing) ..

see the attached pix

Attachments

• New Bitmap Image (2).JPG
    New Bitmap Image (2).JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 622
  • New Bitmap Image (2)2.JPG
    New Bitmap Image (2)2.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 530
Ok did it thanks.S1 all the way down failsafe.Thank you.will it still do it auto also ? Or will i have to do it manual? Or will both be there now?

rogerdel said:
Ok did it thanks.S1 all the way down failsafe.Thank you.will it still do it auto also ? Or will i have to do it manual? Or will both be there now?

yes,. that switch will return it to home, as well as turning off the Tx.

..or any other situation where there is a break in Tx/Rx connectivity. (out of range, or if there is no change is stick position for more than 5 seconds (think you might need to turn another feature on for the later tho)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94