LOST MY PRO 3 HOURS AGO: ANY HELP WITH LOG PLEASE

So whats up, are you still looking?

Actuall y just heading up to the crash site now. Just stopped raining and not much more coming. Have 4 hours to kill so gunna put in a lot of bush bashing. This will be my last trek to find it. It's been raining pretty heavy lately so even if I find her now she's probably a total lost from water let alone crashing. Still would be a relief to get her back. Hopefully adding that I found her soon!! (but not to hopeful)

My lost PV2+ is 50 mins driving one way, lost it in July, have 40+ man hours with friends looking for it, About six weeks ago I tried to make it up there, but to much snow on the road. Where I think it is in old growth timber which is 200', I am not to give up, You have a lot more data on your side than I did.
;)

So, whats your thoughts on my theory, I was hoping Meta4 would be back for a new analyst.
So far he was been the best.

So, whats your thoughts on my theory, I was hoping Meta4 would be back for a new analyst.
So far he was been the best.
Yea Meta4 has been a big help. Cant believe your still looking for your PV2 man! Wouldn't it be a total right off now because of weather and corrosion? We've had two very heavy down pours here which would have soaked my drone to the core! Really wanted to send back to DJI for a replacement. They have offered me a %20 discount on a Pro only, no RC, charger etc. Thinking about it. Good luck with yours

Yea Meta4 has been a big help. Cant believe your still looking for your PV2 man! Wouldn't it be a total right off now because of weather and corrosion? We've had two very heavy down pours here which would have soaked my drone to the core! Really wanted to send back to DJI for a replacement. They have offered me a %20 discount on a Pro only, no RC, charger etc. Thinking about it. Good luck with yours
Just stubborn, don't like unfinished business. I use a
RC Model Tracking and Recovery - Pet Tracking Made Easy | Marco Polo The Pet Tracking System now. No monthly fee. Works without cellular signal. You would have found it unless it went into water. I have already found my P3S that didn't return because of wind. I would have found my P2V+.

It looks like to me it got stuck around the tree .you gonna need another drone to look from above .
Good luck !

It looks like to me it got stuck around the tree .you gonna need another drone to look from above .
Good luck !
Thought of that. I have a standard as well but didn't wanna risk losing that too. The area is dense with trees and no line of sight to fly. No high clear spots to control aircraft from. If it RTH on its own it would hit trees for sure. Even if my Pro was in a tree its a state forest and the rangers wouldn't appreciate me chopping down a tree! Big fine I think.

Thought of that. I have a standard as well but didn't wanna risk losing that too. The area is dense with trees and no line of sight to fly. No high clear spots to control aircraft from. If it RTH on its own it would hit trees for sure. Even if my Pro was in a tree its a state forest and the rangers wouldn't appreciate me chopping down a tree! Big fine I think.
Buddy of mine said, if find it in a tree, he could shoot the branches that's holding it. This area is very remote, most of the time.

Last edited:
Hum, 7 months, I guess I fell asleep.

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4