Loss of WiFi connection to Phantom 3S

Reaction score
Folks,
I have enjoyed operation for 6 months, but lately return-to-home happens too regularly; sometimes just a small rotation causes it, at about 300 metre.
So I was checking calibration when the transmitter battery went low.
Now I am unable to connect by WiFi. I have reloaded the DJI app etc, but 12341234 code does not work. The WiFi signal appears on the phone identifying the transmitter, but constantly asks for a password and identifies it as incorrect.
Is there a master password as an alternative?
Thanks for any advice, from Melbourne Australia.

Have you tried the following?

@9laviah,
Welcome to the Forum!

Not sure how to fix the problem, but here are some notes that might help.

When connecting to the Remote Controls WiFi signal, DJI-GO is not required.

In other words, you can hook to the remote as same as any AP.

You can use any WiFi device even a laptop, once the password passes, it will give out a IP address to that device.
Phantom 3 standard connection N/A

My only thought is leave the Remote on until it is fully dead, charged it back up and do the reset setting as posted.

Rod

Yes as above charge up,,,I have custom WiFi but make sure the WiFi SSID says PHANTOM3_09e35b and original WiFi is on rear of remote unless you customize in app under WiFi,,,I'm thinking the reset should work though
20190802_181954.jpg

Reactions: RodPad
@9laviah,
Welcome to the Forum!

You can use any WiFi device even a laptop, once the password passes, it will give out a IP address to that device.

My only thought is leave the Remote on until it is fully dead, charged it back up and do the reset setting as posted.

Rod
Thanks ianzone, I have tried that action a few times, to no avail.
So now Rod, I have tried running the battery out, but it did not assist. It is acknowledging the presence of WiFi but not connecting. see picture below
@9laviah,
Welcome to the Forum!

Rod
Thanks ianzone. I tried that a few times without success; and now have run the battery down as Rod suggests; but still no joy. the pic below shows what we see...Thanks for suggestions.
IMG_0053.jpg

The Check Mark shows you are connected,

Your mobile device is informing you that the connection to the Phantom Remote is not providing a connection to the internet.

Rod

The Check Mark shows you are connected,

Your mobile device is informing you that the connection to the Phantom Remote is not providing a connection to the internet.

Rod
Thanks, the reset must have worked. Much appreciated.

Reactions: RodPad
thumbs.jpg

Rod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.