looking for recommendations for P4 Batteries

Reaction score
hey everyone i was wondering where is everyone getting there P4 batteries
im trying to find a better price then i am currently finding so far i have found
2 for $250 Canadian dollars that US dollar is killing us Canadians who need
drone related parts lol... TYi

hey everyone i was wondering where is everyone getting there P4 batteries
im trying to find a better price then i am currently finding so far i have found
2 for $250 Canadian dollars that US dollar is killing us Canadians who need
drone related parts lol... TYi
If those are new OEM batteries then how is that too expensive? How is the exchange rate killing you exactly? If you are indeed able to get 2 of those for a total of around $177 USD then you're getting an incredible deal.

post number two is a question, not an offer.
post number one states that you found two batteries for 250 Canadian which converts to 175 US but doesn’t say what size and whether they are new or used.
Is it possible to answer the question in post number two (?)

If those are new OEM batteries then how is that too expensive? How is the exchange rate killing you exactly? If you are indeed able to get 2 of those for a total of around $177 USD then you're getting an incredible deal.
Look i didn't come on here for a debate or to argue. if i didn't want or ask for any help i wouldn't be asking.. i know how to search i know how to shop around , and yes the USA rates SUCKS ok... for every $100 its Approx $146 so calculate that for a minute theirs 5870s for lesser then that. and i thought maybe someone on here might know of a None Generic price , when someones asking for help or advice i help them..i dont ask for the peanut Gallery to tell me something i already know ok.. maybe your $177 usd is a incredible deal for you but thats just what we call a normal all around everyday price .. thats ok i will find some and repost a Link on here for those people who may want a deal and even better i will even test them out lol..ask for olives and get potatoes

Reactions: MaxE1955!
if i didn't want or ask for any help i wouldn't be asking..
I don't even know what that means. You asked, so I replied.

USA rates SUCKS ok... for every $100 its Approx $146
That's how exchange rates work throughout the world. A Canadian dollar and an American dollar are two different things. Since the American dollar is stronger (at the moment) than the Canadian dollar, you need more of the Canadian dollars to buy the same thing. Basic economics at play here. When I purchase something here in the USA, I don't look at the British pound and say "wow that British Exchange rate is killing me" because I need to spend 175 dollars for something that costs 141 pounds in the UK.

.i dont ask for the peanut Gallery to tell me something i already know ok
If this is a peanut gallery then why ask in the first place? You gave next to ZERO details about what you were purchasing and from what source. If you want better answers then maybe you can provide better details in your questions? The responses you got were legitimate, in that the price you mentioned for NEW OEM batteries was a good price. Since you gave no details, we had no clue on what types of batteries you were actually pricing.

ask for olives and get potatoes
If you wanted olives then why ask for batteries? Olive prices today are approximately $2.75 per kilogram (wholesale) :cool:

Dam, ya'll need to chill! I understood his question and whether I agree with his thoughts about the exchange rate the bottom line was he's looking for a deal on a couple batteries and he didn't think 2 for 177 was a deal. Personally I wold agree that they were a good deal but I ain't buying so I say good luck on finding those 50 dollar batteries he wold like to find.

Personally I wold agree that they were a good deal
I’m thinking you have some form of extra sensory ability. So far, we still don’t know what the op found for his 250.00 Canadian. Possibly you and or the op could share that information?
Thanks.

I’m thinking you have some form of extra sensory ability. So far, we still don’t know what the op found for his 250.00 Canadian. Possibly you and or the op could share that information?
Thanks.
I thought He was pretty clear about what he was looking for, perhaps his canuck accent threw you off ? so here is my interpretation of it " I want to but a couple cheap batteries for my P4 and 175 American isn't cheap" lol who knows really and frankly who cares, pretty sure you and I can't help him with that request, but there may be someone who crashed a P4 that has a couple good batteries they would sell for next to nothing...

; }

i have found
2 for $250 Canadian dollars
So in the above portion of the op’s post, what pray tell did he find?
Several options available in that language based on what DJI or aftermarket products have to offer. Clear as mud in my opinion.
If there’s something that I’ve missed or misread here, please point me in that direction.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.