Looking for P4P+ RC Only

In the UK I couldn't find one for sale unless it was stupid money (£500-600) - I waited and got one off Ebay (£270, almost unused, still had labels and screen films on it).

You'd think that with crashes, flyaways and P4Pro '"drone drops" there'd be more for sale?

Reactions: Shoemaker
In the UK I couldn't find one for sale unless it was stupid money (£500-600) - I waited and got one off Ebay (£270, almost unused, still had labels and screen films on it).

You'd think that with crashes, flyaways and P4Pro '"drone drops" there'd be more for sale?
I know. Even on eBay there aren’t many.

Slightly OT, but I wonder if people are suddenly noticing how neat this R/C is and bidding accordingly? I was never that sold on the idea (and it was widely disliked when DJI launched it) but I wanted a controller for a bargain 'orphaned' P4Pro and threw the dice on the Gl300E.
Now I hardly ever use the non-display version, other than for Litchi missions - the Gl300E is just so convenient.

Looking to buy a Phantom 4 Pro Plus controller only. Let me know what you have available. Thanks!
I have 2 "GL300E" controllers I would sell.

These are the Phantom 4 Pro Plus controllers with the High Brightness Screen on the built in controller. No need for a phone or tablet.

One is white, and absolutely mint with no signs of wear or use. It works perfectly!

The other one is a brand new Obsidian version with a full DJI 1 Year warranty, and has never been activated. It still has all of the plastic peel off labels on it as it comes from the factory.

All the pictures you want, just ask!

PM me if you have any interest. I have a 100% rating on eBay, but will sell here via PayPal.

Doc

Last edited:
I have 2 "GL300E" controllers I would sell.

These are the Phantom 4 Pro Plus controllers with the High Brightness Screen on the built in controller. No need for a phone or tablet.

One is white, and absolutely mint with no signs of wear or use. It works perfectly!

The other one is a brand new Obsidian version with a full DJI 1 Year warranty, and has never been activated. It still has all of the plastic peel off labels on it as it comes from the factory.

All the pictures you want, just ask!

PM me if you have any interest. I have a 100% rating on eBay, but will sell here via PayPal.

Doc
Price? Are they both the white models?

One is white, and the other is Obsidian.

One is white, and the other is Obsidian.
White, Mint, can't tell it from New - $325 + shipping
Obsidian - New, with Warranty, Never been activated - $425 + shipping

Reactions: Shoemaker

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedrinklabsus