Looking for Dealer that can definitely ship week of May 4

Reaction score
I do not know if this is possible, but i am looking for a dealer that will more than likely be able to ship me a Phantom 3 Pro sometime within the next two weeks.

I do not know if this is possible, but i am looking for a dealer that will more than likely be able to ship me a Phantom 3 Pro sometime within the next two weeks.

I pre-ordered my P3P yesterday from Advexure and it is expected to ship sometime next week they thought. I'm in their second batch. Have bought all my units from them, very happy with their support.

Same, I ordered from Advexure as well. They are very responsive and seem to be great people. Glad I chose them for my order. I was told I might get mine next week as well, (possibly). :)

I don't think anyone can tell you as no dealer seems to know for sure how many units DJI is sending them. They ordered but it appears they are being sent less than they ordered. They won't know how many until they arrive (should be later this week.... Wed?). Your best bet is to 1) call a dealer and speak to them directly (we don't know more then they do) and/or 2) order asap from a good dealer. The longer you wait the less likely it is.

It all comes down to how fast DJI can get product out of their doors. There is just no good way to know that.

Reactions: Advexure
You might want to check All e RC. They know how many they're getting on Wednesday and as of yesterday morning they had some available still.

Called All e RC today and they didn't know when Advanced models would be shipping. Doesn't seem to be true that they actually had units available..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic