Looking for a controller for a Phantom 3se model number GL358wA

• Thread starter Deleted member 113056
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 113056

I just sent one back to a guy who advertised a new one that works with the Phantom 3se but it was unable to link to the aircraft and I was surprised. Apparently they are all on a different frequency.

I just sent one back to a guy who advertised a new one that works with the Phantom 3se but it was unable to link to the aircraft and I was surprised. Apparently they are all on a different frequency.
As far as I know, the GL358wA is for a P3S and the P3SE uses a GL358wD.
I'm not surprised a 358wA would not link with your SE.

I can't say that I'm an expert on the topic, just repeating what I've seen here on the forum.

Here is a Controller Compatibility Chart that I first put together in April 2018.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark The Droner
My original that came with the Drone from DJI is the GL358wA. That is the one that worked.

My original that came with the Drone from DJI is the GL358wA. That is the one that worked.
If your drone came with a GL358wA, are you sure that you don't have a P3S and not a P3SE?

P3 SE RC Model.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark The Droner
As far as I know, the GL358wA is for a P3S and the P3SE uses a GL358wD.
I'm not surprised a 358wA would not link with your SE.

I can't say that I'm an expert on the topic, just repeating what I've seen here on the forum.
You are right Oso

Reactions: Oso
Were u able to get an Controller for ur Phantom 3 SE?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj