Long Range Antenna extender - 4W Extender up to 10km range

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

We are coming out with a new antenna extender to extend your range up to 5km in noisy environments (city etc) and up to 10km out in the wild. It is an all in one package - amplifier and battery in one simple package so you don't have to deal with the hassles of carrying/highly modifying your RC controller.

Price: $249, please visit our website at Long Range Antenna Systems 5-10KM

You can also swap out different antennas easily since the amplifier and battery is not coupled with the output antennas.
  • 4W Powered Lightbridge antenna signal booster with an integrated 6000mah battery (5-6 flights)
  • Range increases to about 5km in the city (noisy environment), and 10km outside
  • Charges directly via USB
  • You can use custom antennas
  • Uses direct sequence (DSSS), orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM) to amplify the signal
Compatible with:

• Phantom 3 Professional, Advanced
  • Phantom 4
  • Matrice 600/100
  • Inspire 1, V2.0, Pro
  • Any Lightbridge Remote
Specifications:

• Working frequency band: 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz.
  • Operating voltage: 7.5V.
  • Receive gain: 10dB ± 1.
  • Transmitting gain: 13dB ± 1.
  • Input power range: 3 ~ 20dBm.
  • Maximum output power (P1dB): 4W (36dBm)
  • EVM: 3% @ 28dBm 802.11g 54Mbps OFDM 64QAM BW 20MHz.
  • Operating Current: 435mA @ Pout 28dBm 9V.
  • Noise figure: ≤2.5dB.
  • Transmission delay: ≤ 1us.
  • Operating temperature: -40 C ~ 80 C
1-jpg.68056
sc2-png.68061
sc3-png.68063
3-jpg.68058

this looks cool, do you have any examples of actual/real flights so we can see what the signal looks like at distance? maybe a few flights posted on healthydrones.com? That would help to compare with some of the others out there. Cool setup.

Reactions: tml4191
this looks cool, do you have any examples of actual/real flights so we can see what the signal looks like at distance? maybe a few flights posted on healthydrones.com? That would help to compare with some of the others out there. Cool setup.
Ill gather some videos and post them! we are also providing review units at a discount (PM us for details!)

Lemme see what some begging will do with the wife :) A thought, If you sell the battery/amp thing aside from antennas, I think you could take over a significant portion of the market. There are no good options there at the moment, so many of us have to hack batteries together to run our amps, and they are all way overpriced by current vendors.

Lemme see what some begging will do with the wife :) A thought, If you sell the battery/amp thing aside from antennas, I think you could take over a significant portion of the market. There are no good options there at the moment, so many of us have to hack batteries together to run our amps, and they are all way overpriced by current vendors.
Thats a good thought, so just the battery+amp integrated solution without tools/connectors/antennas?

Reactions: Turbomania
Thats a good thought, so just the battery+amp integrated solution without tools/connectors/antennas?
yes, if you sell that alone and price it decently, i think it will go off like hotcakes. its clean, simple, easy to charge and looks nice .. most importantly, its a 3-1 device (2 amps and charger). no wires, one thing to easily charge. as long as its decent electronics, i would see it doing well at a good price.

None of us will want to use those antennas. They've been proven to be less effective over a full panel

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Which antenna will people not want? The two smaller panels vs. one single panel?
Really it depends on the antenna construction and design of the ones that are offered in the kit.

Which antenna will people not want? The two smaller panels vs. one single panel?
Really it depends on the antenna construction and design of the ones that are offered in the kit.
The kit gives you all the tools (wrenches, cables etc) + amp/battery + two starter antennas, they are SMA so very easy to put on/take off if you want to put other antennas on.

yes, if you sell that alone and price it decently, i think it will go off like hotcakes. its clean, simple, easy to charge and looks nice .. most importantly, its a 3-1 device (2 amps and charger). no wires, one thing to easily charge. as long as its decent electronics, i would see it doing well at a good price.

We can split them out - for the initial run we paired them as a set so it would be easy to get up and running.

What price would you be looking for :)

This guy^ will most definitely put your amps to the test. I think he might even be more eligible for a review unit than me if you need distance tested because he has a few youtube videos that have some impressive distance runs.

Reactions: Digdat0
The setup looks nice and clean! If the test out I'd seriously be interested in buying!
Can you please let me know the price for the kit??

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic