Litchi waypoints

Reaction score
im setting the waypoints on litchi. How can I adjust the heading on the bird to focus on poi? In my previous app on my iPad. You could click on the waypoint and adjust heading and point bird to what you want. On this app on my Samsung, I do not see that.
Any help would be great.

Also. When I pull up the map it has a large red ring that hides around my current location. Maybe a few hundred feet radious. What us this?

Mike

im setting the waypoints on litchi. How can I adjust the heading on the bird to focus on poi? In my previous app on my iPad. You could click on the waypoint and adjust heading and point bird to what you want. On this app on my Samsung, I do not see that.
Any help would be great.

Also. When I pull up the map it has a large red ring that hides around my current location. Maybe a few hundred feet radious. What us this?

Mike
Create a POI at the spot you want to focus. Then set each waypoint to "Focus POI." If you drop more than one POI make sure the correct POI is selected at each waypoint. Also double check the overall mission settings to be sure heading is set to custom.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164