Litchi Waypoints

If it has to fly back battling a headwind your chances are reduced that it will make it back because it may take longer to get back than the algorithm figures

If it has to fly back battling a headwind your chances are reduced that it will make it back because it may take longer to get back than the algorithm figures
An excellent point, and the main reason I never plan a mission close to the flight-time limits of the battery. I don't ever fly a mission longer than 15 minutes (according to Litchi in the planning phase) if I'm going to be disconnected while it runs.

I regularly get 20-23 minutes out of a battery, so I'm probably being overly conservative, but I want my P4 back every time :D

Hey, guys. I see that there are people here who are well versed in outlook software. Because I understand absolutely nothing. I would like to get some understandable and handy information about it) I use gmail

Hey, guys. I see that there are people here who are well versed in outlook software. Because I understand absolutely nothing. I would like to get some understandable and handy information about it) I use gmail
Seems like you’re on the wrong thread. Maybe even the wrong site.

Good thing I checked the title of this thread, because I nearly got to describing the alligator hatchlings I have for sale under this topic.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl