Litchi Shutter Speed for Android

Reaction score
Hello Guys I am using litchi on android and this are the litchi manual instrucctions for adjusting shutter speed:

Camera Settings
General camera settings as well as shooting modes (Single/Burst3-5-7/Timelapse/HDR/AEB/Timer) can be adjusted after a tap on the camera settings icon under the shutter/record button.
An exposure info panel is also shown at the top of the video screen when connected to the aircraft.
On iOS, you can set the ISO/Shutter Speed/Aperture and Exposure via the Camera Settings button.

On Android, follow the steps below in order to adjust the exposure settings:
In automatic mode, scroll with the remote controller's right wheel in order to change the exposure value.
To change from auto to manual mode, do a long press on the remote controller's right wheel.
Once in manual mode, you are able to change both the shutter speed and the ISO by scrolling with the remote controller's right wheel. A short press on the wheel will switch between the shutter speed and the ISO settings.

I am using a phantom 3 standar and I have no idea what the right wheel is. Any help ? thanks in advance

I'm using the DJI Go app on my Samsung Note 5. I have a P3S as well. The video comes out all pixelly and choppy.

I'd love to know how to get Litchi in manual camera mode with a Phantom 3 Standard as well. Our remote does not have a right wheel. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can now manually adjust the shutter speed through the Litchi app. All you have to do is press on the exposure settings displayed on the top. A dialog box will appear allowing you to switch between manual and auto mode. I'm using Litchi version 3.5.0.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.