Litchi Pano for dronebase missions?

Reaction score
I am planning on going out tomorrow to do 8-10 dronebase pano missions. Every pano mission I have flown so far has been shot manually. I would like to use litchi pano tomorrow, but I don't want to waste the whole day with something that doesn't work. It should work I understand, but I was wondering if anybody has uploaded litchi-shot pano missions to dronebase successfully for reassurance. Thanks

All of mine were with litchi. I am looking for a faster app for the pano though. Seems to sit there forever

That's exactly what I did and it worked great. The acceptance rate is 100% when I use litchi compared to about 85% when I try them manually. I get about 3, maybe for if I hurry, properties per battery.

I also use litchi for panos. All missions are 7-8 minutes of actual flight time, including the "beauty shots". I can get three properties done per battery, coming down at around 20-25 percent on the third property. It was windy though, may have added to battery drain. This was on a p4p.

Reactions: Michael Humphrey
I use Mission Hub for starters then edit in Litchi app. Hub is limited on what you can do.

Pano purchased has been very slow lately. Was 50%, now about 10%. I've done 114.

Do you setup the panorama for each angle of the camera or can you set that too in litchi before you take off?
I set the number of pictures per row, the number of rows, set 0 degrees, set to level, not columns and hit start. Make sure to us straight line, not curves, or add-on functions will not always work.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic