Litchi now on SALE - $12.99!

When creating a mission in litchi that stops and takes photos at various waypoints, should I have automatic recording turned off?

Not sure I follow you. On the DJI go app you its in the upper left before you turn on your camera. Once you hit that icon you can see all of your flight logs there. I already have litchi loaded on my tablet and flew 3 flts today but have no idea where to find them. The moment I hit the litchi app the camera screen comes up and I have gone through all the settings that I see.
Go to file explorer in your device and open litchi folder, flight logs are in a folder in there

The OP deserves to be on my Xmas list for this post, Lol. This was an awesome buy, when I saw the price I couldn't believe it, I didn't have an excuse to pass this one up.

Reactions: Fishie
The only thing is now I am going to be asking a lot of questions about Litchi, Lol. To be honest with you guys, coming from Autopilot, I love how simple is to use Litchi. Ok, time to create a new thread about Litchi, Lol, j/k.

Thanks for your reply. Have looked all over for a way in. Where do you find this FILE EXPLORER?
Are you on Android or iOS? I'm not familiar with iOS but android devices usually just have an icon that says file explorer icon looks like a file folder. If it doesn't have one you can download file explorers off app store there are tons of free ones. Sorry not more informative lol but flight logs are there in the litchi folder I just checked on one of the devices I use for litchi, I tap MyFiles(under apps tab) /device storage /LitchiApp/flightlogs. All logs are in there. I agree with you a hundred percent dji go app is better on that aspect I like that about go just hitting paper airplane upper left before camera view . But for what your wanting with out in the field no internet connection for healthy drones this works for viewing logs of flights with litchi

Great. Glad I paid full price a few weeks ago. Worth checking to see if they can adjust but I doubt it.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Sadly the Individual that created this video did not do enough due diligence before sending his bird into the air. If you watched the video he had 0 control signal of the bird @ 03:04 so it was impossible to cancel auto land which was probably caused by the zero signal strength. Secondly sending a Phantom 3 into the air on a way point mission knowing that he would lose connection without validating what would happen in a controlled experiment was rather foolhardy in it's self. He did not mention that he verified all the emergency parameters ie RTH height. what to do if signal is lost. The Phantom 4 will continue on the mission the Phantom 3 standard will not. Before I used Litchi I watched countless videos on YouTube and read the manual twice. My first waypoint mission was on a soccer field as was my second and third. After several flights I created more ambitious missions. I feel sad for the Gentleman in the video, but his issues were a lack of knowledge and understanding of the software as well as pilot error.

Sadly the Individual that created this video did not do enough due diligence before sending his bird into the air. If you watched the video he had 0 control signal of the bird @ 03:04 so it was impossible to cancel auto land which was probably caused by the zero signal strength. Secondly sending a Phantom 3 into the air on a way point mission knowing that he would lose connection without validating what would happen in a controlled experiment was rather foolhardy in it's self. He did not mention that he verified all the emergency parameters ie RTH height. what to do if signal is lost. The Phantom 4 will continue on the mission the Phantom 3 standard will not. Before I used Litchi I watched countless videos on YouTube and read the manual twice. My first waypoint mission was on a soccer field as was my second and third. After several flights I created more ambitious missions. I feel sad for the Gentleman in the video, but his issues were a lack of knowledge and understanding of the software as well as pilot error.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding you if so I apologize, you mention the standard will not continue on mission. I fly a standard and if signal is lost on a wp mission it very much so just continues the mission untill it's complete. That's why it's important to double check all wp parameters, scout the area you'll be flying in so you know heights of things and any obstacles that aren't in google maps, and to have last wp near operator so if signal is lost upon finishing mission t will be back near operator and signal regained. Again if I misunderstood your post about the standard I apologize but it does continue mission in event of signal loss. Happy flying

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you if so I apologize, you mention the standard will not continue on mission. I fly a standard and if signal is lost on a wp mission it very much so just continues the mission untill it's complete. That's why it's important to double check all wp parameters, scout the area you'll be flying in so you know heights of things and any obstacles that aren't in google maps, and to have last wp near operator so if signal is lost upon finishing mission t will be back near operator and signal regained. Again if I misunderstood your post about the standard I apologize but it does continue mission in event of signal loss. Happy flying

No you did not misunderstand, What I said was incorrect. The statement from the litchi site reads: "When using a Phantom 3 Standard or Phantom 3 4K (not to be confused with Phantom 3 Pro), be aware that the aircraft will not return to home automatically if signal is lost while Litchi has some or all control of the aircraft, it will hover instead. The following flight modes are affected: VR with Immersive/Joystick Head Tracking active, Follow, Focus and Track. All other aircraft models and flight modes are unaffected by this issue."

So what I said about the Phantom 3 Standard was incorrect.

Ah kk lol still unfortunate about that guy in the vid but I agree with ya 100% he did alot of things wrong can't really fault litchi as unreliable for that

You can plan your waypoint missions on your home PC using the Mission Hub and it will automatically download to your device you use for flying. If it loses the signal during the mission it will continue the mission and RTH (or set your last waypoint where you launched from). That is the main reason I like it, it is a solid app and they continually update it. Best bang for the buck especially at this price.
If you plan your mission at home, where you have WiFi or cell service, load the mission to your phone or tablet, then go out to fly the mission where there is no cell service, will it still work?

If you plan your mission at home, where you have WiFi or cell service, load the mission to your phone or tablet, then go out to fly the mission where there is no cell service, will it still work?
Yes. My tablet does not have cell service so that's how I do all my flying.

Reactions: Fishie
Anyone know if non DJI batteries still work with Litchi as they apparently did? I inherited such battery recently, know I can't use it with DJIGO, then thought perhaps...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I always switch to airplane mode when I fly since I'm using my iPhone to fly with.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Airplane mode on my iPad, with Wifi turned on for maps, hotspotted through my cell phone, still interrupts my flights with every email and text! :eek: The P4P+ will eliminate those interruptions, as its Android platform is incompatible with my iPhone, which will be used as a Hotspot for maps in the field. :cool:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor