Litchi is fantastic

Reaction score
Website
fishcrow.com
During the past week, I have flown more than 40 missions while learning to use Litchi. My application (searching for a rare bird) is to do search missions over a swamp forest with flat terrain and trees that aren't much over 100 ft. I started with flights at 50 m then went down to 40 m and have had no problem avoiding trees. In previous tests using the controller, I had to fly at an elevation of 120 m in order to get the drone out beyond a few hundred meters. With Litchi, I can send it out a few miles looking down just over the treetops. It is also useful for getting views of the habitat. I am mostly doing flights out to about 2 km and total distances between 4 and 5 km. After these flights, the battery is usually around 50%. I did a few flights that went about 7.5 km and returned with a low battery. I have a system in which I keep the charged batteries in one location and carefully put the used batteries in another location. After an interruption, I sent the drone out on a long flight with a low battery. Just after losing the connection, I noticed that the battery was at 51%. Fortunately, Litchi was smarter than I was, and the mission was aborted. It got back at 20%. I will be posting examples here:

IBWOvids

Thats cool! I'm also an avid Litchi user, no problems yet... knock on wood ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94