Litch problem

Reaction score
First of all I would like to say hello to all on this exallant forum.
My name is Darren and I new to this wonderful world of droning. I resentful purchased a phantom 3 standard which I really love to fly. I have been using the dji app but wanted to give litch a go. Yesterday I purchased the app but for some reason when I open the app it just flashes open and then closses instantly. Can Nh body advice me if there is anything I can do please. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

It would help to know what device you are running litchi on- I recall seeing some workaround on the litchi website for particular android devices.

This might help.....
83E5E188-8761-4608-B509-1F2BEFD5D167.jpeg

Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric
I just want to know why you’re resentful about purchasing a P3S. :)

Using Litchi app I pressed CL but a red lock symbol flashed. Since I lost visual contact I could not determine my location. Any answers ?

In the notes there was something about Litchi having issues,

Known issue in 1.19.0 and 2.0.0: Litchi will crash on startup on older ios devices, (iphone 5, 5c, Ipad 2/3/4 and ipad mini 1) due to recent update from DJI`s Software libraries, they are working on restoring support for these devices.

Hi
Thanks for the reply
I'm struggling to find where to force stop on the dji go app. I go settings, press dji app, but can't see force stop. I'm doing this on my iPhone 5c
Thanks guys
Force closing is for Android. On ios, just close all apps as normal (slide them off the screen).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Sweetwater