Lens Options for the P2V+ Camera?

Reaction score
Are there any lens options to use with the camera? Maybe a lens that snaps around the camera lens that's already on there?

GoPro.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoolClownFish
@Fplvert Is there any issues with extra weight on the camera? The gimbal can handle it okay?

Reactions: Fplvert
That is not a very good "with & without" demonstration images they have on that site. One has the sun shining and the other has no sun whatsoever.

@flyNfrank isn't that the point of a ND Filter? (Not trying to be a ****, I legitimately don't know) I thought they were supposed to limit the amount of sun that a lens sees.

@Fplvert Is there any issues with extra weight on the camera? The gimbal can handle it okay?

These are super lightweight. No weight issues at all. In fact they are lighter than the original lens cover (tossed long ago).

I leave the shapeways hood on usually. I like the fact that the camera can be facing straight down and it still clears the launch surface.

ND filters are great on snow and water with bright sunlight.

These are super lightweight. No weight issues at all. In fact they are lighter than the original lens cover (tossed long ago).

I leave the shapeways hood on usually. I like the fact that the camera can be facing straight down and it still clears the launch surface.
Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Fplvert
:)
Better than Siri, but that's not saying much.

I have an ND filter I fly with in bright daylight. It bumps the shutter speed up (which is automatic and you cannot control on the P2V+) It adds no noticeable weight and does not effect the camera. It doesn't make a huge difference, though it does cut down on jello and glare.

This is the one I have, and IMHO, the best:
http://ragecams.com/shop/filter-phantom-vision-2glare-jello-eliminator-p-757.html

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers