Lehigh Valley PA (Bethlehem Township)

Reaction score
I have been meeting with other quad enthusiasts at the Bethlehem Township Park located on Farmersville Road. Nice Line of sight and great sunsets.

I have seen a few people fly at Trains and Lanes off route 33 near Wilson. I drive and fly there on weekends. They have a dirt track for my Traxxas Revo and I take out the Phantom to fly around the area.

Funny my wife and I just bought our new house down the street from the park. I have a AR drone but just recently ordered a Phantom 3. How often/what time are people usually there? I would like to meet other pilots.

I have been meeting with other quad enthusiasts at the Bethlehem Township Park located on Farmersville Road. Nice Line of sight and great sunsets.

I am up in the Scranton area, but would love to come down and fly there for a day!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

im in the poconos but I work in Bethlehem , its getting harder and harder to find good places to fly around here, if anybody want to get together and figure a cool place to fly hit me up.

I have flown on top of Big Pocono.

Trump-Pence 2016
so have I and last month the ranger told me to pack it up that I was not allowed to fly there because its a state park, it kind of sucks because its beautiful up there.

I went on a weekend, and no problems
Hud, gimme a shout if you decide to come down, I'd like to meet, and maybe fly - if it's not fracking freezing out :)

Monday anyone? Ptly Cloudy and 50 expected!

Last edited:
I live in Easton, fly all over the place..

Downtown Easton
5cabcac7b37335cbc71e325620135888.jpg

Glen Onoko
44fb8687d89ab0d72a784ac8837f7e7b.jpg

Lake Hopatcong
bf43fa041638b9659d3edc1b3b07cbb0.jpg

Lake Minsi
38963aee8a47271ed5dfc74e0ef8d6e1.jpg
cfc4e70fda8a1ed11f31931a8a594903.jpg

Well I took mine out today, at the park by my community, took my daughter with her mini quad, and had a good time with it, still left it on beginner mode, but 60Ft was nice and got a feel for flying off the camera ...

Would still love to get with some of you in my area and fly around Beth community as I work it upstairs ... Spring is beginning, so I know we'll have the time coming up ...

Anyone up for this weekend? Supposed to be nice and in the 80's ...

Little on the far side for me, but if I had checked this morning maybe ....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl