Left stick problem p4 standard

Reaction score
I have been having to calibrate sticks everytime i fly lately and on the left stick i have trouble calibrating right and left turning. When calibrating left turning on left stick it will not go to 100%. I was able to calibrate sticks today but when flying after about five minutes I could not turn right or left, hit the RTH and it came home fine. Am flying in mode 2, firmware is up to date, and no error messages everything is normal. I am thinking a bad left stick. Anyone have similar problem?

I have been having to calibrate sticks everytime i fly lately and on the left stick i have trouble calibrating right and left turning. When calibrating left turning on left stick it will not go to 100%. I was able to calibrate sticks today but when flying after about five minutes I could not turn right or left, hit the RTH and it came home fine. Am flying in mode 2, firmware is up to date, and no error messages everything is normal. I am thinking a bad left stick. Anyone have similar problem?
Um do you complete the process with gimble wheel and press Finnish or save,,what does stick read when moving stick left,,,,? How much % does it go to,,

Um do you complete the process with gimble wheel and press Finnish or save,,what does stick read when moving stick left,,,,? How much % does it go to,,
When calibrating stick will move 15 to 20 % left. Prompt on screen does not say anything about gimbal calibrating it has been working fine.

When calibrating stick will move 15 to 20 % left. Prompt on screen does not say anything about gimbal calibrating it has been working fine.
OK gimble calibration is turning gimble wheel left and right after moving sticks,,if you not do this stick calibration won't save

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4