Video unavailable

• Thread starter Deleted member 108945
  • Start date
The "Comunidad de Madrid" (Madrid Region - Spain) is a privileged place for lovers of nature and the countryside. Less than an hour away from the capital's crowds and hustle and bustle, you will find a wide variety of landscapes in areas that are emblematic for their diversity, conservation and beauty. 39.9% of the territory is a protected area of the Natura 2000 Network. It has a UNESCO World Natural Heritage site (Hayedo de Montejo), a National Park and two Biosphere Reserves with facilities accessible to all.

Its good location, in the centre of the Spanish Peninsula, allows mountains, valleys, forests, rivers, lagoons and steppes to converge. These enclaves form a territory with very different landscapes, with a great variety of crops, orchards, pastures, vineyards and olive groves.

Well done.

Very nice. I've flown over the area and was once stuck in Madrid Barajas airport for 7 hours, but I've never visited - I think I should. Pity the sailing boats about half way through didn't have the breeze that was apparent in the preceding frames.

Last edited:
Very nice. I've flown over the area and was once stuck in Madrid Barajas airport for 7 hours, but I've never visited - I think I should. Pity the sailing boats about half way through didn't have the breeze that was apparent in the preceding frames.
Now it's called "Adolfo Suárez" airport. Not a nice place to be stuck

I think that breeze on the sailing boats must be an illusion of the video,, perhaps to much noise reduction and stabilization [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Thanks for your time to watch and comment!