Landscape compilation from 19/18 in SI

I always take note to watch your videos. I love the castle on the cliffs. Your mountains are so beautiful. The train bridge was also nice.The fields flood easily like near the stork village in Croatia.(Čigoč). I love seeing the buildings and the cultural way of things. Similar to that in Croatia from the looks of things. Your area has more alpine culture. I enjoyed it and watch it in great detail to see the differences. It seems Slovenia have more liberal drone laws than Croatia. I would love to fly around Rastoke, but that might put me in jail. Plitvice Lakes anyone. Lol I would love to flyTito’s hide away on the mountain top.
Your videos are great and I love watching them. Thank you.

Thank to you!
About drone laws here, they are much similar to others. Not to fly over and near the people, objects where people lives, over cultural objects, not over 150 m, and in VLOS. About national parks generally flying there is not explicitly forbidden but at most interesting places there are always too many people to fly. As you can see I generally follow that rules.
Yes I would like to make some shots in Plitvice NP and Rastoke but I think I would continue using ground devices.
I made some videos last year around Trogir. Adriatic coast is still the best.

Reactions: WV. Rootman
I have stayed in Trogir twice. I loved anywhere I stayed. Americans can learn hospitality from the people in the neighboring countries. Don't dare say you like something or you will be taking it home. I had to wait at a restaurant and they gave everyone a free shot of rakia. My wife gave me hers and I never mined the wait. The owner at the Colosseum restaurant in Dubrovnik had the same name as me, Ivan Jelčić. mine is Americanized This is Rastoke.
View from a cave..jpg

This is Trogir.
232323232-fp83232-uqcshlukaxroqdfv36883-nu=3259-696-477-WSNRCG=3-72797;9632;nu0mrj.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic