Landscape around Green River Wyoming

I spent a few days in Green River Wyoming a couple weeks ago and this video is of Wild Horse Canyon and the river.

Brian

Hi Brian,

IMO, your have a unique style in aerial filming and I love that style. I love canyons as much as you do and I have watched most of your videos on YouTube.

Thanks for sharing!

Hi Brian,

IMO, your have a unique style in aerial filming and I love that style. I love canyons as much as you do and I have watched most of your videos on YouTube.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks OOO, or should that be OOO thanks -- I'm just not sure...

Brian

No problem. My name is Orhan and I’m from Turkey.

Do you know of a YouTuber called "iphonedo"? He's amazing and being Turkish has has a big Turkish following. He's just about the most talented YouTuber I know of. He does tech reviews which are great but his artistic talent is the thing that sets him apart. In this video and many others he created the music himself.

His lessons on GarageBand are amazing.

Brian

Do you know of a YouTuber called "iphonedo"? He's amazing and being Turkish has has a big Turkish following. He's just about the most talented YouTuber I know of. He does tech reviews which are great but his artistic talent is the thing that sets him apart. In this video and many others he created the music himself.

His lessons on GarageBand are amazing.

Brian

Yes I know him. IMO he is the best tech reviewer on YT. He is a multitalented guy and I love his GarageBand videos. He is also a very funny guy. His last video about Hasselblad X1D camera is simply amazing.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michello