Kingkong 40 fancier Backpack arrived today update.

Reaction score
This is a great backpack for the money (£40.00) very sturdy side walls with thick soft padding and plenty of room. Plenty of adjustment on the straps (also padded) with thick padding on the back.:) note the straps are folded round the front, should be round the back.

IMG_2965.JPG
IMG_2970.JPG
IMG_2970.JPG
IMG_2957.JPG
IMG_2959.JPG
IMG_2960.JPG
IMG_2970.JPG

King Kong 40 back pack provide the ideal solution for carrying around your camera gear, it provides storage for 1 DSLR with lens attached + 3-6 additional lens or Flash and other gear. It also has a compartment to carry laptop (Up to 15"). It is light weight, comfortable and practical. The ergonomically designed harnesses comfortably distribute weight and allow you to carry your equipment for long distances. It also includes a chestbelt for added stability.

The main compartment opens fully form the back of the ruck sack providing additional security, you can then arrange your equipment using the modular dividers, there are a range of different ways in which your equipment can be arranged so suit your needs. Behind this, for added convenience there is a compartment which can be used to carry a laptop (Up to 15")

The front pocket provides space for a range of photographic accessories such as memory cards, remotes filters, batteries, cleaning pens, memory cards etc. There is also a compartment at the top which would allow you to carry more accessories, equipment or lenses or any personal items.

It also features a built in tripod harness to attach a tripod to the front of the bag.

The built in rain cover opens and wraps around the bag with ease to provide provide additional protection from rain, dust and sand etc and when not in use it neatly tucks away into its storage compartment.

Specification:

• 1 DSLR with lens attached 3-6 additional lenses or Flash + Tripod
  • Laptop/Notebook storage (Up to15")
  • Additional storage for other accessories such as memory cards, remote, filters, batteries and personal etc.
  • Bottom Compartment Internal Dimensions:300*160*290mm
  • Top Compartment Internal Dimensions: 300*160*150mm
  • External Dimensions:375*250*470mm
  • Exterior Fabric: 1680D water-proof nylon+1680DPVD wearable nylon
  • Interior Fabric: 210D nylon(Orange)
  • Colour: Black
  • New Weight 1889g

Last edited:
Does it have a section at the back for a 13" laptop and a pocket for passport, phone and small SLR that you might take on a holiday or business trip? I travel every month or so and always waste the opportunity so looking for something with plenty of room.

Does it have a section at the back for a 13" laptop and a pocket for passport, phone and small SLR that you might take on a holiday or business trip? I travel every month or so and always waste the opportunity so looking for something with plenty of room.

King Kong 40 back pack provide the ideal solution for carrying around your camera gear, it provides storage for 1 DSLR with lens attached + 3-6 additional lens or Flash and other gear. It also has a compartment to carry laptop (Up to 15"). It is light weight, comfortable and practical. The ergonomically designed harnesses comfortably distribute weight and allow you to carry your equipment for long distances. It also includes a chestbelt for added stability.

The main compartment opens fully form the back of the ruck sack providing additional security, you can then arrange your equipment using the modular dividers, there are a range of different ways in which your equipment can be arranged so suit your needs. Behind this, for added convenience there is a compartment which can be used to carry a laptop (Up to 15")

The front pocket provides space for a range of photographic accessories such as memory cards, remotes filters, batteries, cleaning pens, memory cards etc. There is also a compartment at the top which would allow you to carry more accessories, equipment or lenses or any personal items.

It also features a built in tripod harness to attach a tripod to the front of the bag.

The built in rain cover opens and wraps around the bag with ease to provide provide additional protection from rain, dust and sand etc and when not in use it neatly tucks away into its storage compartment.

Specification:

• 1 DSLR with lens attached 3-6 additional lenses or Flash + Tripod
  • Laptop/Notebook storage (Up to15")
  • Additional storage for other accessories such as memory cards, remote, filters, batteries and personal etc.
  • Bottom Compartment Internal Dimensions:300*160*290mm
  • Top Compartment Internal Dimensions: 300*160*150mm
  • External Dimensions:375*250*470mm
  • Exterior Fabric: 1680D water-proof nylon+1680DPVD wearable nylon
  • Interior Fabric: 210D nylon(Orange)
  • Colour: Black
  • New Weight 1889g

This is not a p3 but the side walls are about 15mm above the phantom 2.

This looks like a great backpack for not a lot of money, I am trying to find a side by side comparison of the p2 and p3 to see if the p3 would sit well in here, great for traveling!

Sort of ok side by side view. Not a lot in it but not the greatest angle

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-30-02-55-59.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-30-02-55-59.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 763
Mine just arrived as well - have to say it's a very well made rucksack! So much better then my old one that I sold with the P2V+ http://www.quadcopters.co.uk/dji-phantom-back-pack-carry-case-1356-p.asp. Whilst there aren't pre-cut foam shapes in the King Kong 40 backpack, all the inserts are fully adjustable so I can make it all fit better than my old backpack.

For £40, it's a bargain!! Yes I would have liked the DJI hard case as shown the with P3P demo units, but they will probably cost £200 more!

Ordered mine from here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/371188634561

Just need my Phantom now........

Last edited:
Mine just arrived as well - have to say it's a very well made rucksack! So much better then my old one that I sold with the P2V+ http://www.quadcopters.co.uk/dji-phantom-back-pack-carry-case-1356-p.asp. Whilst there aren't pre-cut foam shapes in the King Kong 40 backpack, all the inserts are fully adjustable so I can make it all fit better than my old backpack.

For £40, it's a bargain!! Yes I would have liked the DJI hard case as shown the with P3P demo units, but they will probably cost £200 more!

Ordered mine from here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/371188634561

Just need my Phantom now........

Do you see what i mean about how well made it is, i still can't believe this was so little money for such a good backpack, i bet they will sell loads of these now.

Do you see what i mean about how well made it is, i still can't believe this was so little money for such a good backpack, i bet they will sell loads of these now.
Very much so. :) Doesn't look like I'm carry a suitcase either unlike the old one! I'll need some motor protectors though to stop them digging into the back.

Is this the same backpack? I feel like that upper outside pocket is different.. http://ebay.to/1OPanm5 If it's not the same one can someone point me to a correct US eBay listing? Thanks!

I just ordered one now as a result of this post. Thanks!

Does anyone know where to get the caps to put on top of the motor shafts?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic