Kalbarri National Park Skywalk. Western Australia.

Wow what a place,its huge, great for sorring with the eagles, loved those viewing platforms,,,have they been around for while or new,reminds me of something I saw on old TV calle that's incredible....day sha voo mayby ?great clip those vast open canyons is something we dont have here and if there is its fenced off,?

Reactions: John Gowland
The construction finished a few months ago ianzone, pretty scary when you are on them. When I get back to civilization will include a vid from walking on them followed by an edited version of this, without the wobble around about the middle and the nerd flying it.

Wonderful. The scenery is just to die for. Reminds me a little of standing on the escarpment at the edge of the Rift Valley in Kenya. This make me want to seek out some of the more interesting scenery in the UK - but don't think I will find anything half as spectacular. Thank you for sharing.
All the best, Martin

Wow what a place,its huge, great for sorring with the eagles, loved those viewing platforms,,,have they been around for while or new,reminds me of something I saw on old TV calle that's incredible....day sha voo mayby ?great clip those vast open canyons is something we dont have here and if there is its fenced off,?
It would be fenced off because your government takes care of you. Lol

Out in the wilderness, little power, poor internet connection. No editing of any sort, no music just simply flying. That's why I love this Phantom!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Just a wild guess, 850 m. deep? Was it windy? I saw the camera jolt. I like the close up of the landscape also. "It ain't West Virginia ". lol

Yes, like it hit something, or maybe a bird, a little adrenaline for the operator.
Video is very cool.

Reactions: Capt KO
The construction finished a few months ago ianzone, pretty scary when you are on them. When I get back to civilization will include a vid from walking on them followed by an edited version of this, without the wobble around about the middle and the nerd flying it.

Some really nice orbiting footage. One of the tips that really helped me get the most out of a place is by taking your first video or your surrounding , looking at it and than setting up the shots with your second battery so you dont get the same footage over and over again.

So there are 3 shots you should try to get when you have such a fantastic place to capture.

Scale up: Drop to the bottom of the river and fly up letting the sky walk come into view as a surprise .

Fly by of the Cliff by coming in over the land and right into the drop zone.

and for your Personal enjoyment a Selfie of the drone taking off away from you for your collection.

Wobble of the camera I am guessing was just the wind catching it.

Thanks for sharing .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Phantom in the rain

Yip that be cool ,,some time back the p4 went through a cam tilt stage for some in flight,,it got me too ,been good for long time now since it happen,,its the drones growing up and realizing it can do things on it's own on occasion lol

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Wonderful. The scenery is just to die for. Reminds me a little of standing on the escarpment at the edge of the Rift Valley in Kenya. This make me want to seek out some of the more interesting scenery in the UK - but don't think I will find anything half as spectacular. Thank you for sharing.
All the best, Martin
Are you kidding, "Rift Valley in Kenya", I would die to go there, origins of all of us. Africa would be an awesome place to fly. One day I will go and bend the rules a bit, imagine recording of heards rampaging through the savannas.

Just a wild guess, 850 m. deep? Was it windy? I saw the camera jolt. I like the close up of the landscape also. "It ain't West Virginia ". lol
Not sure how deep. There are walks down there and loads do it. I let the P4P do it. And yes very windy from an app it got up to 37 kph, 23 mph. Then I chickened out and brought it home :)

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Thanks John..I stand corrected..so many rules these days thats why eased up on flying..

Not a problem Alan. I posted this video on a local Perth Drone FB page. And it seems none of them new of the new progressive rules ie that you can fly with due caution in our National Parks in WA.
Now some of these members were very experienced and highly qualified pilots. Some I think of manned aircraft. A few told me that I could not fly there, even after I posted the relevant links! So don't feel bad about it Alan :)

yeah john..always pays to be cautious...well done enjoyed your video..i live in Geraldton and Kalbarri Georges are a big drawcard any time of the year..cheers

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic