Just received the P3P, absolutely love it

Reaction score
It came Friday, today was my first time flying it. I'm like a kid in a candy shop right now. There are so many things that need to have their pictures taken :)

I absolutely love that it will tilt away from its direction of flight when you release the stick. It's like a dog stopping when you give the command and then sitting still. The 400' cap is OK for me since I am nervous having it that far away. I'm sure I'll let it go further horizontal as time passes and I get more comfortable. It could not be easier to fly.

Looking forward to taking it to Jamaica and FL

Reactions: Cyclone and snerd
Yep, she's a fine bird! I've done photography for the last 2 years, so now I'm getting my feet wet with video for a change. Realizing how much I don't know about it! Have fun!

Anytime you want to post some pics, is fine with me. Hahaha

Phantom 3 Videos are rather awesome as well...

Welcome to the forum...

Enjoy that New quad and your time well spent in here.

RedHotPoker

unfortunatly I don't have a TV that handles 4K, so now I need a new TV. And maybe a new computer to do the video editing. I have Adobe Premiere but the computer is about 5y old... :D

You can now stream live video to YouTube, which is pretty awesome.

Yeah, please don't mention 4K television. I'm in the same situation.
But atleast we will have most of what we need. Pretty sure my HP PC will handle the video, I will fInd out, soon enough.

I never thought this new hobby quad, and the extras would entail so much purchase and spending. It can add up very quickly, if you let it, get out of hand.

RedHotPoker

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic