Just picked up and flew my phantom 4 and have a few questions...

Does anyone use PS Lightroom for video editing??
I gave 'er a go. My excitment mounted as I lightened the shadow areas of my footage, but could find no path to export the corrected video. I would hate like hell to have to "subscribe" to Premiere; hate that model.

NoCo Drones

I have gone through everything and used all therelative features which all work seamlessly with the exception of tap to fly which leads me to believe I am doing something wrong. When the P4 is in front of me and I enter the tap to fly screen its my understanding that if you tap and go anywhere above the horizon line it'll keep going that way (as there is no end point) but if you mark a point below the horizon line it'll stop at the relative point. Is this correct as I have been unable to get it to stop. In any givensituation where I have used it and selected a point above or below the black horizon line it will go in that direction and keep going at which point I always take control ? Can anyone shed some light on this for me & thanks for anyresponses in advance ?

P4 will fly ahead until reaches max distance limit setup in Go App. If he encounter an obstacle he will stop or go round, also depending Go App settings.

DJI Phantom 4 Tap to Fly - RC Geeks Blog

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Thank u so much for clearing that up for me and I think I'm now good to go and love this little thing - lol - Appreciate all the help and responses, I would be lost without a resource like this... :)

Keep an eye on displayed ALTITUDE, if you see higher or lower altitude than reality and you do a RTH it is recommended you cancel RTH while P4 starts to descend for landing, as he might have too fast speed descend near ground. Waiting for firmware fix.

Reactions: FlashBuddy
Ok need to uninstall then reinstall install the DJI go app on my phone, will all the settings be retained or do I need to go through and make all my relative adjustments again ?

Thanks as always and hope everyone had a good weekend...

I think it depends which setttings, some stored in P4, some locally with Go App. Suggest you take note of customized settings and review them after reinstall. You might want take screenshots with your phone.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.