Just collected my P3P

Just collected my P3P, wow its savage. :):):)

Now i just need to get my training wheels on it. :)
Enjoy and Fly Safe! Welcome to the family!

Be careful of those propellers. They will do a lot of damage to human flesh if given half the chance! If you should crash, shut off the motors before you pick it up. I now have a 3 inch scare on my left arm because I didn't know to do that at first.

I upgraded to the Pro from the Standard about three months ago. I still fly the Standard, especially when my Pro is in the shop for repairs. No, it wasn't DJI's fault. I was coming in low and fast, too fast, to demonstrate the maneuverability. I just forgot that there was a tree behind me. I pulled up hard, but not hard enough. I clipped the top of the tree and the Pro went tumbling over the top. It came down hard on Asphalt from 30 feet up. It knocked the battery out of place, broke two propellers, and broke the Gimbal arm. But the funny thing is, I replaced the battery and two props. Then made the camera firm to the body, and flew it again for a test. The thing flew just fine, and the camera was doing fine as well. Amazing! I didn't want to take a chance, so I sent it back to DJI Service for evaluation and repair. I should have it back sometime next week.

Last edited:
Reactions: derek897
Cheers guys, I will pay very close attention to all advice received
I can't wait to get it airborne, but I Will wait till I'm happy that I'm familiar with the controls.
It will be in beginner mode for a while I'd say :)
If there was a snail mode I'd be using that.
I was worried about the connection with my Samsung s6 edge and galaxy tab 4, but both seem to be fine.
There is a wealth of information on here and I have been happily trawling through threads getting tips and advice, and Tbh some scary stories on here too, almost didn't get it because of some of the horror stories , but I am really glad I did
Cheers
Derek

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20