Just bought Phantom 2 Vision+ v3 and Walkera Tali h500

Reaction score
I just received the Walkera Tali H500 today and am expecting the Phantom 2 Vision + v3 tomorrow. Two weeks ago I didnt even know this technology existed. I just wanted to thank this site for all the info that has been given and the manner in which you give it. I am a 40 "something" YO that now has a new hobby!!

I've got a P2 and a tali . Make sure you fly the P2 a lot before flying the tali it's much much different. The Facebook site for the tali seems to be the most up to date for info and tips. There's a bunch of must do stuff there before you fly it.

Thanks for your reply! I will do as you suggested. I have done quite a bit of research (after I bought the Tali H500) and am scarred to fly it..... Which is the reason I purchased the Phantom. The only flight experience that I have is the Hubsan x4 which I love flying. I have been into radio controlled vehicles for a little over a year (purchased a traxxas bandit, e-revo mini, e-revo, rustler and X0-1) and am in LUV. A couple of weeks ago I saw my first U-tube video of a quadcopter and knew I had to have one.......or more. I have read about every review and read much of the info on this site and I dont take anything lightly. I currently live on one of the Great Lakes and am looking forward to getting some great shots! I feel as though I am a kid again and can't wait!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl