Just awsome

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

This just on our news,,,go the frenchman(iron man),,omg how cool is this,is this the future drone,,I certainly want one.cant find words to describe this except bird strike might hurt a bit ;)
Screenshot_20190805-183646.jpg
Screenshot_20190805-183714.jpg
20190805_183349.jpg

Reactions: MTO and Shoot4fun
Our time here is 11:47am,nearly lunch time,,,should add Sun out today but been no flying all week nearly due to another round of chest issues,,blood tests ,visit the esg machine,multiple pills that make me near fall over and some xray to top it off,,it's been expensive 2 weeks at the docs,sleepy all weekend nearly cause was so zonked out from meds,waking up with brain spinning out like having drunk to much,hard to get berrings rolling in sync so just stay seated,it safe,then I can't fall over,,all gear charged and ready to get snow pictures but couldn't even drive,,can't wait to be out again,can't cough can't breath deep,sneezing nearly give heartattact cause the pain ,old brother die recent so thought I was next,,lol ,,true I'm living in the past,wonder how that happen

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MTO
Weird. You're almost a full day behind us, and you'll never catch us. And you're on the other side of the Earth, on the bottom no less. And your toilets flush backwards! Weird but we love you mate. Or is that Australia.? Where am I
You ain't in Kansas Toto...

Mate I'm sic and I would love to get on that thing,,all my illness be cured just like that,,maybe some obistical avoidance might help not hitting seabirds,or maybe a captain America shield on that suit to deflect any incoming projectiles,,:):)

Reactions: grego122 and MTO
Our time here is 11:47am,nearly lunch time,,,should add Sun out today but been no flying all week nearly due to another round of chest issues,,blood tests ,visit the esg machine,multiple pills that make me near fall over and some xray to top it off,,it's been expensive 2 weeks at the docs,sleepy all weekend nearly cause was so zonked out from meds,waking up with brain spinning out like having drunk to much,hard to get berrings rolling in sync so just stay seated,it safe,then I can't fall over,,all gear charged and ready to get snow pictures but couldn't even drive,,can't wait to be out again,can't cough can't breath deep,sneezing nearly give heartattact cause the pain ,old brother die recent so thought I was next,,lol ,,true I'm living in the past,wonder how that happen
I am praying for you ianzone! gotta get you back to flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj