Just an FYI, The 1/4" end of the lens unscrews :)

I was testing some printed lens covers and as I was twisting the cap to the left, I heard the telltale sounds of a threaded lens ring. Pulled the cap off and noticed a small gap near the 1/4" end of the lens barrel. So I continued to unscrew it and off it came :)

It screwed back on of course.

I was testing some printed lens covers and as I was twisting the cap to the left, I heard the telltale sounds of a threaded lens ring. Pulled the cap off and noticed a small gap near the 1/4" end of the lens barrel. So I continued to unscrew it and off it came :)

It screwed back on of course.

Dude that is a pretty significant discovery, people were contemplating about slip-on filters, but you just revealed threads! It's also nice to know that the lens is protected by removable glass.

Geez, I thought this was common knowledge. Curious what else is a mystery. Not trying to be a ****, but this was covered a couple weeks ago elsewhere. I guess I just assumed everyone else reads rcgroups as well.

Reactions: Advexure
Gotta love that all this is being found out by trial-and-error rather than documentation. Did anyone at DJI oversee the whole project and document all the features, or did all the different departments just do their own thing and add designs no one knew to put into the documentation and manuals etc.
LOL.
This bird is sounding more and more tempting by the day.

Gotta love that all this is being found out by trial-and-error rather than documentation. Did anyone at DJI oversee the whole project and document all the features, or did all the different departments just do their own thing and add designs no one knew to put into the documentation and manuals etc.
LOL.
This bird is sounding more and more tempting by the day.
Nah. It's the DJI version of Apple's "there's one more thing". The dude at the unveiling happened to lose that note card prior the the presentation ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31