Its fantastic being rich - step aboard my helicopter fleet

I'd guess you're based in County Clare or Kerry, I see Foynes, Tarbert and Moneypoint. Love the footage, we're blessed to live in this wonderful country! I'm in county Kilkenny, but work all over the country, taking my Mavics with me..

Enjoy your drones my friend. Got to come up with something flighty in this lockdown !

Ah - I just noticed that you are a Kiwi. My favourite country that I have yet to visit. On my list big time. I am a big fan of Bic Runga and Crowded House.
New Zealand, the one country I most regretted not getting to see during ten years as an engineer in the Merchant Navy, but Ireland is still where my heart is, here's Tarbert in Kerry..

Attachments

• DJI_0051.JPG
    DJI_0051.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 168
Some stunning shots. I enjoyed every minute. Congratulation, you know your stuff!

Thanks so much. Just doodling around these days, flying but close to home because of the lock down. Like everybody else here Id love to be flying in new locations. Anyway - be safe !

New Zealand, the one country I most regretted not getting to see during ten years as an engineer in the Merchant Navy, but Ireland is still where my heart is, here's Tarbert in Kerry..

Flown around there quite a few times. If you jump on my channel and scroll down a bit you will find Kerry and Tarbert stuff . But hang on, you are in Kilkenny ??

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT