Itelite DBS Antennae

Reaction score
I recently bought and began installing the Itelite DBS Antennae for my Standard, somehow, during the installation process I lost one of the three interior cables and literally tore the house apart looking for the dang thing. After three days of looking, I finally decided to contact DBS Mods and that was a waste of time, no response and they have no phone numbers for you to call. Finally I got to the Itelite home page for Florida and got a phone number and called them. Finally got put through to Ricardo Moran at [email protected] and he was more than helpful with putting in an order for the inside cable I was missing for the P3 Standard. When he told me that the cables were 5 bucks a piece, I decided to order the complete set of replacement cables, a whopping 30 bucks plus shipping, another 6 bucks. I just wanted to compliment Ricardo for his Professionalism and help when needed by a customer. So if you have a DBS Antennae, Ricardo has your back I would say.

A quick tip - ask in the classifieds. I have a complete set for the P3S I never used as I bought 3 long single cables and routed out the OEM antenna hole.

A quick tip - ask in the classifieds. I have a complete set for the P3S I never used as I bought 3 long single cables and routed out the OEM antenna hole.

I appreciate your quick tip, but when you want perfection, why mess with an unknown factor and instead go straight to the horses mouth. I have been burned before by such friendly advice, not to say that yours is not honest and above board, but I and most people prefer to go to the manufacturer if at all possible. I will stay with Itelite itself.

I appreciate your quick tip, but when you want perfection, why mess with an unknown factor and instead go straight to the horses mouth. I have been burned before by such friendly advice, not to say that yours is not honest and above board, but I and most people prefer to go to the manufacturer if at all possible. I will stay with Itelite itself.
I disagree with your "most people" comment. This is a dedicated drone community. The people like LuvMyTJ who are trading in the classifieds area aren't out to rip you off with substandard goods.

As far as "perfection" goes, I replaced the thin wires provided by Itelite with higher-gauge shielded cables that are much better quality from a radio specialty company.

Reactions: WilliamM

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31