is it true that DJI fit water detection inside the airframe ?

DJI will not cover repairs or replacement if damaged while using a 3rd party app. I know based on experience.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

It says that in the small print of the manual ..... along with other conditions.

Nigel

So let's say you are flying happily and then it falls out of sky through no fault of your own. It lands in a puddle or wet area.

According to this then - DJI can refuse your claim.

Marvelous.

Seems a bit draconian at the very least ..... never heard of any other RC company playing such game !

Is this really true?

Nigel
When you submit a claim they ask for flight records, which contain may clues as to what occurred. If it is equipment failure, in theory your warranty would protect you. My guess is 90% + of crashes are user error.

And forums are not exclusively for US persons ..... there is a world out there that actually exists .....
;)
Cheers....
Nigel

What?!

And forums are not exclusively for US persons ..... there is a world out there that actually exists .....
;)
Cheers....
Nigel

Something tells me based upon your comments that your Policy may be somewhat at a higher level of benefits and coverage than those of us that do not own Yachts and such.

To compare apples to orange's and not be aware they are not the same seems disingenuous.

I think most here are speaking of basic homeowners that include 500-1000 deductible's for most claims.

nothing to do with US vs UK etc.
its cost $$$$

good luck and have fun flying!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj