Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a simple minded guy who loves tinkering with electronic stuff. I'm also a guy who had a creek crash and lost his p4 forever in 8 feet of water. My original idea was to build a hexacopter for aerial photo/ videoography. That all changed when I saw what the p4 was capable of and I rushed into pushing it's limits... stupid flying. Anways...

My question: is it remotely possible, to pair a custom build drone(from scratch) to a phantom 4 controller/ transmitter?
I have a somewhat modified controller and I really want to keep it.

Hi,

I'm a simple minded guy who loves tinkering with electronic stuff. I'm also a guy who had a creek crash and lost his p4 forever in 8 feet of water. My original idea was to build a hexacopter for aerial photo/ videoography. That all changed when I saw what the p4 was capable of and I rushed into pushing it's limits... stupid flying. Anways...

My question: is it remotely possible, to pair a custom build drone(from scratch) to a phantom 4 controller/ transmitter?
I have a somewhat modified controller and I really want to keep it.
I don't think so. Your option might be the A2 or A3 DJI flight controllers however I believe they are only comparable with the light bridge 2 downlink receiver and certain 3rd party remotes (futaba etc).

Reactions: Sky Architect

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31