Ironman 650 quad, naza-m v2, 15" props: heavy lift.

Reaction score
Selling my Ironman 650 foldable quad, this thing is a beast and has too much power for me, which I found out I don't need. It will definitely lift an SLR. Clean install, next to my Phantom as size comparison.

Parts:
Naza-m v2
15" Carbon Fiber Props
RcTimer 350kv motors
RcTimer ESC
Arris Cm2000 gopro gimbal (you will need to adjust the PID)
Downstep Voltage regulator installed to power you vTx or anything else 12 volts (voltage output can easily be adjusted)
Turnigy 9x Tx with FreeSky Rx, has failsafe return to home,
Can fly 4S or 6S batteries.
With 8000mah battery I flew a good 25 minutes.

This is 10x more stable than the Phantom, because of the size. Does not have yaw jitters in strong wind.

I'll put up a video of it flying soon if anyone is interested. All for $899!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 741
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 753
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 639
I don't need that right now, but if I did I'd be all over it...that's a **** good price for a RTF rig with that capacity and component/feature set.

Does the 9x have Open9x (or ER9X)?

Also, is the FrSky Rx a D or X model that will allow telemetry sensors?

Those are both great value-adds that make the price even better :)

:D thanks, wish you did need it. Its quite a quad and fun to fly, but I found out I needed this as much as I needed a Lamborghini... the FrSky is telemetry enabled, forgot exactly what model it is(installed it in the chassis) but it does have a 2 way radio for telemetry signals. I haven't flashed the 9x, I was able to understand the old firmware so I never found a need to. If it does sell, I will surely miss it... but I'll have money for different toys.

Yeah I love my 9X, best value out there in entry-level controllers. For anybody that's considering this deal, adding the open-source firmware (and its staggering range of customization options) can be done easily...it takes an inexpensive programming board, but no soldering is required. I did it about 10 minutes.

The telemetry option on the FrSky gear is awesome too, all kinds of sensors you can add for very low cost.

/sales pitch :D

How much can it carry without strain? I know you say an SLR, but model and lens variations are huge in weight. Can you estimate a range in grams, please?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl