iPhone 6 plus vs my note 3

Reaction score
I just picked up an iPhone 6 plus thinking it would be better processing power to use on my p3a ... The screen was still a little choppy watching live but the most disappointing thing it doesn't save my recorded videos! It's in cache? Unacceptable DJI , luckily I saved my note 3 instead of trading it in... I'll dedicate that for my drone ... Does anyone who uses the apple device find this upsetting?

I just picked up an iPhone 6 plus thinking it would be better processing power to use on my p3a ... The screen was still a little choppy watching live but the most disappointing thing it doesn't save my recorded videos! It's in cache? Unacceptable DJI , luckily I saved my note 3 instead of trading it in... I'll dedicate that for my drone ... Does anyone who uses the apple device find this upsetting?

Have you turned on hardware decoding? Seems to help on IOS by all accounts...

Yes I did ... Not sure if it saved I'll try again but wondering why it won't save pics or videos on the phone like android does...

I have not switched on hardware decoding and picture is fine on my iPhone 6 +

No on my android it has a folder with the videos automatically in there like I was shooting of my phone camera no need to transfer

No on my android it has a folder with the videos automatically in there like I was shooting of my phone camera no need to transfer
I did have a tab s 8.4 it would not only transfer them on request.

Anyway what ever you are happy with.

I am much happier with iPhone 6 +

On my note 3 it auto saves any video or pictures I take on the phone without hassle ... I hope they update the app so it works better on Apple devices but at least now I have a dedicated screen with my note 3

iPhone 6 plus is still a nice phone I'll keep it for me but as for the drone I'll have to use it when they update it if they do....

With iOS devices and Pilot app you must have the controller and P3 on. You must transfer the videos from the P3 to the app, and then from the app to your iOS device camera roll.

As Kman stated. I use an iPad and it only saves the cache to the device if you have that enabled. If you want to transfer movies or photos you have to use the Pilot App. For Movies they only allow you to transfer 720P and below. No 4K transfer to the device. Photo's though I haven't had a problem. It transfers to the DJI Pilot App, but I also found them listed in my Camera Roll on my device as well.

Its just too bad it doesn't automatically do it then you have to sit through a long transfer process took over a half hour for a 3 min video

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic