IPhone 6+ owners....

Reaction score
How many are using the 6+ with there P3??

It's a great phone and I love it, but not having used the P3 and the app, I wanted to see how many are using it and are happy with the screen size and visibility on sunny days??

How many are using the 6+ with there P3??

It's a great phone and I love it, but not having used the P3 and the app, I wanted to see how many are using it and are happy with the screen size and visibility on sunny days??
I use off and on but use my ipad air most of the time as I love the large screen
But iphone does ok in a quick hurry or if I forgot to cach the maps
I use this and cut glare pretty good but not 100%
iphone 6 case (2).JPG

I prefer using my iPhone 6+ over my nvidia shield tablet...call me crazy

Reactions: Sammynels
iPhone 6+ and iPad mini3. iPhone is quickest and easiest to hook up when I'm not packing.

I steal my wife's air also... I try not to stand in direct sunlight with either.

iPhone 6+ is definitely workable, but it's simply easier with the iPad Air 2 as far as clearly seeing everything that's going on.

Neither of them do particularly well on bright days, though; you should get a shade, regardless.

Reactions: skyhighdiver
yes, i went through a range of devices before settling on the iPhone 6+, works great.

Ok guys thanks for the replies, I'll test the phone out before spending yet more money lol

I use my iPhone 6+, but the compass on it is worthless. The pointer never points the same way the camera points, and yes I calibrate it before every flight. Besides that, It works great. It's nice to have the gps maps from any location.

I use my iPhone 6+, but the compass on it is worthless. The pointer never points the same way the camera points, and yes I calibrate it before every flight. Besides that, It works great. It's nice to have the gps maps from any location.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1435497388.345518.jpg

Calibrate the compass on your device, YES! It needs to be done

I said I calibrate by iPhone before every flight with that screen you posted, and the pointer still doesn't point the same direction as my camera. Any other suggestions? And yes, I calibrate the P3P compass before every flight too, and no, there is no metal around. I empty my pockets and take off from gas fields too. It must me my phone if nobody else is having the same problems.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic