Internet Not connected

Reaction score
When I connect my iPhone 6 to the phantom 3, it connects and I get video feed, but says in my wifi settings that it is not connected to internet. Is this a problem? The drone will still fly, but is constantly going from Safe to Fly GPS to Atti and constantly getting weak signal messages. I am running newer firmware 1.6.8. Not sure if I need to downgrade firmware or I am having another issue

What your wifi setting is telling you is that the connection it has is not an internet connection. That's because your Phantom connection is not internet. So no, it's not a problem.

Why your app is showing you jumping in and out of GPS, that's another problem. You have your six-seven satellites right?

What drone is it you have.(standard I guess as you mention wifi.).
I had the standard for 2 weeks and couldn't resolve the issue you have.It wasn't fun flying it as I wasn't confident in the drone.Took it back and got a advanced and I now have a big smile on my face.[emoji51].
I do hope you get sorted because I know how frustrating you must feel.
Good luck.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

What your wifi setting is telling you is that the connection it has is not an internet connection. That's because your Phantom connection is not internet. So no, it's not a problem.

Why your app is showing you jumping in and out of GPS, that's another problem. You have your six-seven satellites right?
Yes plenty of satellites 6-9

What do i do. Should i send it in for repair? If so where do I send it. I don't have the funds for the 4 pro. Broke the bank just buying the standard

When u say took it back did they refund it?
What drone is it you have.(standard I guess as you mention wifi.).
I had the standard for 2 weeks and couldn't resolve the issue you have.It wasn't fun flying it as I wasn't confident in the drone.Took it back and got a advanced and I now have a big smile on my face.[emoji51].
I do hope you get sorted because I know how frustrating you must feel.
Good luck.

Scott

n

Hi,
I phoned the shop (uk) and explained I wasn't to happy and wanted to exchange for the advanced.I was told it was at the managers discretion as I told them I had set it up and flown it.
The manager changed it with no problem.
He did say that he had over a period of 3 or 4 months other people had brought the standard back.At the time I paid £381 for the standard as they had a great offer on.So I had to hand him another £249 to get the advanced.It may of been a different story if I just requested a refund.

Hope you get sorted.

Scott

How are you flying? If your goin straight up then gonna have signal problems like that. Have to fly away from you and up. Make sure antenna is vertical and your facing towards your bird

Sent from my SCH-I545 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20