Interesting or amusing youtube finds

I would find the bumpiest road around.

You're a smarter man than I am. Didn't even think of that.

I did think about going through the truck wash with the windows down, though.

planedr said:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BfCUqOrp8U[/youtube]

Thats funny !

For a little background, these guys race each other across the country. If you dont have good speakers, dont bother because the sounds are the best part!! I LOOOVE this car.

Cell rings. "Hello? The cops are in pursuit. I cant talk"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yd88whKZ28

Some might say he is a total twit - but he knows how to handle a car and he brakes at the right time. Its easy to tell the difference between a pro and an idiot - rather like flying Phantoms really.

Think its bad in London ???

WHO NEEDS A ROUNDABOUT!!!

Frenetic traffic & no accident

And you thought traffic was bad where you live

However you may note that there were NO crashes, bumper thumpers or fender benders and NO pedestrians or cyclists got flattened

And with an added thrill, watch the pedestrians and bicyclists.

http://devour.com/video/meskel-square-intersection-/

I'm still looking for the grass. :shock:

Er. Hi guys.

I have just been told off by someone who will remain nameless.

This person has offered the view that my postings on here are sexist and lewd.

They further suggest that I restrict my shots to buildings and scenery and the like.

In accordance to her wishes - here is a photo of a lovely bridge in France

DAMMM - where the hell did she come from???????????????????????????????????????????

Okay... after the big lol...

To be fair, there are a small percentage of female Phantom pilots... and I can see how these might be somewhat offensive and sexist to that portion of the community here.
Yet, I certainly respect everyone's right to post such content, as well.

Might I suggest that a thread be created with a title indicative of such content, so that those who might be offended can simply not open/read said thread (as we tend to recommend to anyone complaining, anyway)? That way it doesn't infringe on anybody's right to post what they like, while also protects those that might be more sensitive to such content. Admittedly, "Interesting or amusing youtube finds" isn't such a title. ;)

ProfessorStein said:
Okay... after the big lol...

To be fair, there are a small percentage of female Phantom pilots... and I can see how these might be somewhat offensive and sexist to that portion of the community here.
Yet, I certainly respect everyone's right to post such content, as well.

Might I suggest that a thread be created with a title indicative of such content, so that those who might be offended can simply not open/read said thread (as we tend to recommend to anyone complaining, anyway)? That way it doesn't infringe on anybody's right to post what they like, while also protects those that might be more sensitive to such content. Admittedly, "Interesting or amusing youtube finds" isn't such a title. ;)

Good suggestion Prof.

I shall bear it in mind when I get smutty. :lol: :roll:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues