Inspire 1 Equipment from Florida Drone Supply

Reaction score
We posted this earlier in the Inspire Pilots and Commercial Drone Pilots Forums

We wanted to share our equipment to anyone that was interested.

We have an opportunity to acquire a large lot of used Inspire 1 V2's and are trying to gauge the interest there may be in these. There will be over a dozen Inspire 1 V2's, many batteries, GPC cases, X5 cameras, Olympus/DJI lenses, several smart power chargers and many remote controllers. All of these items will be inspected and tested before resale.
We will be able to build personalized kits from a "naked" Inspire 1 V2 with nothing else or a custom kit with dual controllers, GPC hardcase, multiple batteries, smart power charger, X5 with lenses etc. Details are coming in daily as well as pricing after we evaluate the equipment.

This will be a great opportunity to add to your existing kit or build a new one. This thread is not being created as a for sale ad but to see the level of interest for these products. Let us know your thoughts.

We have since updated the post to include this price sheet.

We are excited to share this list and prices for the used Inspire 1 equipment we are offering. This has been a fun project and we look forward to creating new clients and friendships as well as working with our current clients.

We are in the process of charging and discharging all batteries to give a good detail of each batteries health, you will know the pertinent info before we ship any batteries. All of the used Inspire 1's will be on the most current FW and test flown before shipping. If we find an Inspire1 with an earlier FW we can keep it there if you prefer.

We are also working on a couple of Kit prices, standby for that.

Inspire 1 V1, naked, nothing but the copter $550, 2 available, original DJI case is included

Inspire 1 V2, naked, nothing but the copter $700, 12 available, original DJI case is included

Inspire 1 remote $245, 24 available, I will check on the version before accepting an order

X5 camera/gimbal, no lens, $725, 8 available, original case included

X3 camera/gimbal, $250, 7 available, original case included

DJI 15mm lens, $210, 13 available

Olympus 45mm lens, $275, 10 available

GPC Travel Mode Case, $275, 8 available

Smart Power Charger M100, $275, 11 available

TB47 batteries, $55, 31 available, 3 black

TB48 batteries, $75, 133 available

I1 brick chargers, $15, 30 available

There are many new props including spin on and quick release.

We have many of the DJI remote controller harnesses.

I am told the online storefront for these items should be available 6-21-18

All prices are USD and will be shipped from our Ft Myers, Florida storefront. Contact me with any questions at [email protected]

We posted this earlier in the Inspire Pilots and Commercial Drone Pilots Forums

We wanted to share our equipment to anyone that was interested.

We have an opportunity to acquire a large lot of used Inspire 1 V2's and are trying to gauge the interest there may be in these. There will be over a dozen Inspire 1 V2's, many batteries, GPC cases, X5 cameras, Olympus/DJI lenses, several smart power chargers and many remote controllers. All of these items will be inspected and tested before resale.
We will be able to build personalized kits from a "naked" Inspire 1 V2 with nothing else or a custom kit with dual controllers, GPC hardcase, multiple batteries, smart power charger, X5 with lenses etc. Details are coming in daily as well as pricing after we evaluate the equipment.

This will be a great opportunity to add to your existing kit or build a new one. This thread is not being created as a for sale ad but to see the level of interest for these products. Let us know your thoughts.

We have since updated the post to include this price sheet.

We are excited to share this list and prices for the used Inspire 1 equipment we are offering. This has been a fun project and we look forward to creating new clients and friendships as well as working with our current clients.

We are in the process of charging and discharging all batteries to give a good detail of each batteries health, you will know the pertinent info before we ship any batteries. All of the used Inspire 1's will be on the most current FW and test flown before shipping. If we find an Inspire1 with an earlier FW we can keep it there if you prefer.

We are also working on a couple of Kit prices, standby for that.

Inspire 1 V1, naked, nothing but the copter $550, 2 available, original DJI case is included

Inspire 1 V2, naked, nothing but the copter $700, 12 available, original DJI case is included

Inspire 1 remote $245, 24 available, I will check on the version before accepting an order

X5 camera/gimbal, no lens, $725, 8 available, original case included

X3 camera/gimbal, $250, 7 available, original case included

DJI 15mm lens, $210, 13 available

Olympus 45mm lens, $275, 10 available

GPC Travel Mode Case, $275, 8 available

Smart Power Charger M100, $275, 11 available

TB47 batteries, $55, 31 available, 3 black

TB48 batteries, $75, 133 available

I1 brick chargers, $15, 30 available

There are many new props including spin on and quick release.

We have many of the DJI remote controller harnesses.

I am told the online storefront for these items should be available 6-21-18

All prices are USD and will be shipped from our Ft Myers, Florida storefront. Contact me with any questions at [email protected]

Can you refresh my memory on your exact address and hours on Saturday? I'm only an hour away and need to stop by anyway.

Can you refresh my memory on your exact address and hours on Saturday? I'm only an hour away and need to stop by anyway.

Florida Drone Supply
16335 South Tamiami
Ft Myers, Fl
10-3 on Saturday, we can arrainge to meet anyone at almost any time for your convenience.

Hey! I drive by there just about every Saturday around noon or so.

I think I'll stop in and at least say hello. There MUST be something I need!!!

AD

Hey! I drive by there just about every Saturday around noon or so.

I think I'll stop in and at least say hello. There MUST be something I need!!!

AD

I think we have what you need! See you tomorrow.

All,

I stopped into the FDS store front on Saturday and the amount of equipment they have ready to sell was pretty impressive all packed into that middle room getting sorted out!

Nice place and it was good talking with Mike who was in the store at the time.

Thanks for the tour!

Now I just need to figure out a good reason to justify buying that M-600 up against the wall!

AD

All,

I stopped into the FDS store front on Saturday and the amount of equipment they have ready to sell was pretty impressive all packed into that middle room getting sorted out!

Nice place and it was good talking with Mike who was in the store at the time.

Thanks for the tour!

Now I just need to figure out a good reason to justify buying that M-600 up against the wall!

AD

Sorry I missed you, the M600 is an amazing piece of equipment!

Jim

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj