Inland Empire Flyers

Reaction score
Hey all! Is there anyone from the Inland Empire interested in getting together to fly, talk, and share experiences? I am definitely interested. Let's get something going!

Reactions: SupaJefe21
that's funny,my daughter just got a job at the sketcher outlet right there. im in sunnymead ranch.do they fly early or late.

I am about to order a Phantom 2 with H3-3D gimbal would be cool to meet up when it arrives. I am in Chula Vista

People still flying by Sketcher's?

I need someone with a Phantom to help me in Redlands. I lost my Phantom today when I bumped into 4 coyotes. They didnt attack me but I had to get the pepper spray out just in case when they snapped at me. Meanwhile I was trying to keep an eye on the Phantom and ran out of battery, the Phantom never returned. It may have flown out of range. I searched the block of homes where I saw it go down but no luck. The backyards have steep terraces and one has a big overgrown back lot. I need another drone to take a look from above if your're willing. I can pay you for your time. It may be in the top of tall hedges or a tree even. Thanks. Please PM me for my cell number.

I need someone with a Phantom to help me in Redlands. I lost my Phantom today when I bumped into 4 coyotes. They didnt attack me but I had to get the pepper spray out just in case when they snapped at me. Meanwhile I was trying to keep an eye on the Phantom and ran out of battery, the Phantom never returned. It may have flown out of range. I searched the block of homes where I saw it go down but no luck. The backyards have steep terraces and one has a big overgrown back lot. I need another drone to take a look from above if your're willing. I can pay you for your time. It may be in the top of tall hedges or a tree even. Thanks. Please PM me for my cell number.
Sorry to hear that.

Im still waiting for my DJI order (P3P) but I would like to watch you guys flying your devices. Where and when do you meet up in Theodore? I live in Hemet.

Reactions: killdozerd11
J
I live in Joshua Tree and its a wonderful place to fly. I'l attend a get together so please keep me informed.
Joshua Tree... Ive been imagining to have my Phantom flying over the deserts skyline. Its like an enchanted place. Yeah I'd like to explore that kingdom even if only within the limited time of 23 minutes.:)

Reuben D.

Reactions: Brad Vickery
J

Joshua Tree... Ive been imagining to have my Phantom flying over the deserts skyline. Its like an enchanted place. Yeah I'd like to explore that kingdom even if only within the limited time of 23 minutes.:)

Reuben D.
Get more batteries and make it a big morning.

Found this thread via a Google search for IE drone/sUAS spots. How often you guys meet up at Joshua Tree?

Found this thread. Live in Sylmar looking for new places to fly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.