Increase No. of Threads Shown per Page?

Reaction score
Is it possible to set personal preferences to show more threads on a page before having to look at page 2 please? I've had a look through my various profile preferences but can't find anything.

Thanks.

I don't think XenForo has the option like Vbulletin does. Would be nice. I looked as I don't like having to scroll through multiple pages either.

I don't think XenForo has the option like Vbulletin does. Would be nice. I looked as I don't like having to scroll through multiple pages either.
I concur :) And with that I give you 2' so ya have 10000' ;)
I mean ya should get that just for the effort bro :D

Sorry, there is not an option for this. Next to the page number is a "go to unread" this should take you to the latest post.

Reactions: dirkclod
Sorry, there is not an option for this. Next to the page number is a "go to unread" this should take you to the latest post.
Thanks Jacob, fair enough.

Hopefully you can request it as a future feature for the forum developers?

Dang, you guys with eagle eyes. No way I could tell what scrat was holding.

Dang, you guys with eagle eyes. No way I could tell what scrat was holding.
I clicked on it and it was bigger then had grandson look at it and he told me ! :D
Didn't think it was no nut o_O :p

You learn something every day. Did not know you could make avatar bigger. Sure can see it is an apple. Scrat should be holding a good Android device.:rolleyes:

You learn something every day. Did not know you could make avatar bigger. Sure can see it is an apple. Scrat should be holding a good Android device.:rolleyes:
Then he be carrying a lemon :p

OK, the war begins! Apple and Android! Blah, no need to start that. That war will never end....!
:):):):):):)

Last edited:
OK, the war begins! Apple and Android! Blah, no need to start that. That war will never end....!
:):):):):):)
Winning.jpg
:p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers