IMPORTANT for the New Firmware v1.4.0010

Ok, re-loaded the DJI app and it doesn't work at all now. I get "no signal" and mode is not available. The phone no longer connects to the bird. I cycled through everything a few times, and nothing.
There is a new icon, on the left, an arrow with a green half circle.

Ok, re-loaded the DJI app and it doesn't work at all now. I get "no signal" and mode is not available. The phone no longer connects to the bird. I cycled through everything a few times, and nothing.
Is your cable pushed all the way into rc and tablet? did you enable USB Debugging on tablet? After checking both of those with all devices off....power up Tablet, connect cable from rc to tablet, power on tablet, power on phantom.....is there a green light to the far left on the RC now?

Is your cable pushed all the way into rc and tablet? did you enable USB Debugging on tablet? After checking both of those with all devices off....power up Tablet, connect cable from rc to tablet, power on tablet, power on phantom.....is there a green light to the far left on the RC now?

Yes, I triple checked the connections. I don't get an option for USB Debugging. Where do you find that?

Go to "about this device" in settings, scroll down to the "build number" and tap on it repeatedly...this will unlock your "developer options" where you can turn USB debugging on/off

Reactions: JBG
Yes, I triple checked the connections. I don't get an option for USB Debugging. Where do you find that?
Screenshot_2015-09-17-11-25-27.png
Screenshot_2015-09-17-11-25-48.png
Screenshot_2015-09-17-11-26-36.png

Yes...exactly :) Most tablets come with the Developer Options hidden, you have to "unlock" them by tapping repeatedly on the "build number" or on some you tap on "kernel version" - either way, you have to unlock the features before you can use them. Some tablets will pop up with a message asking if you want "USB Debugging" turned on as soon as you plug in a USB accessory.

Reactions: louforgiveno
Go to "about this device" in settings, scroll down to the "build number" and tap on it repeatedly...this will unlock your "developer options" where you can turn USB debugging on/off

I find "about phone" but no "build number." And it is not in settings. There is nothing in the app settings either.

I find "about phone" but no "build number." And it is not in settings. There is nothing in the app settings either.

Got there! And a message "You are now a developer" but not a clue as to what to do next. Can't find anything about USB debugging.

Nice...Now that you know what was causing the connection issue, remove/re-install the app again (now that USB debugging is set correctly) and it should work fine...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic