impact of new bad law regulation of Polish Ministry from drone

Reaction score
Hello nice guys

I want to share with you my photos of my neighbourhood and not only.

Here are my photos of cut off trees. One of actual bad Polish prime Minister in Poland which is responsible for Evironment Safe is the author of releasing new and bad regulations of cutting the trees possibilites.

When this new regulation/law was released, everyone in Poland could cut off the trees which standed on their own area. Before the release of this new law, nobody could cut off the trees even when they standed on their own area. It was forbidden. If somebody cut off the trees then, it had to pay a big fine.

After releasing new law, many people who owns some area with trees, were cutting off the trees to make this area free of trees and available for new investments i.e. standing the new buildings, hotels etc. Some of the parks was destroyed in the center of towns then.
When the media was made the problem loudy then this politics party changed the law after 2-4 weeks of their bad release. Now it is forbidden again.

I was filmed and took photographs one of such places from drone, which is very close to my neighborhood, which presents the impact of this bad law of this bad Prime Minister.

1) 360 degrees HDR:
http://2017-04-09 - lot dronem w Ni...zki+w+Niemczu+-+panorama+HDR&widok=pojedyncze
2017-04-09 - lot dronem w Niemczu - efekty ustawy ministra Szyszki w Niemczu - panorama HDR

2) 360 degrees photo

2017-04-09 - lot dronem w Niemczu - efekty ustawy ministra Szyszki w Niemczu - panorama

3) HDR photos

2017-04-09 - lot dronem w Niemczu - efekty ustawy ministra Szyszki w Niemczu - HDRy

4) normal photos:

2017-04-09 - lot dronem w Niemczu - efekty ustawy ministra Szyszki w Niemczu

5) video:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Kindest regards
Marcin from Poland

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers