Immaculate P3A with HDMI module. UK sale.

Reaction score
Hi
Phantom 3A for sale in the UK. £580

2 batteries for sales £85 each

Nexus 7 tablet 2nd gen 3 months old, boxed with receipt £80

Taco-rc Nd filters (4,8,16,32) £35

I won't post the phantom but might be willing to meet half way to drop off.

All other items post to uk only. Bank transfer or PayPal friends and family payment.

Phantom 3 advanced boxed with tablet and extras | in Eccleston, Lancashire | Gumtree

Thanks
Phil

Last edited:
Willing to split? Interested in the Filters..

Willing to split? Interested in the Filters..
Hi
Not so sure yet. I'll let you know a bit later if that's OK. I've split some stuff up, selling the batteries separate and tablet. Batteries are mint

Thanks
Phil

Your listing on Gumtree is bit confusing. Description says 3 batteries but what's included says one but also that charger for all 3 is included. I can't see any filters. Would you consider shipping it to EU country (Croatia) with postage cost added?

Your listing on Gumtree is bit confusing. Description says 3 batteries but what's included says one but also that charger for all 3 is included. I can't see any filters. Would you consider shipping it to EU country (Croatia) with postage cost added?
Sorry. I'll look at the listing. I'm really sorry but no I won't post to Croatia.

Phil

No problem mate.

If you've split the batteries, How much you looking for them?

No problem mate.

If you've split the batteries, How much you looking for them?
£85 posted in UK only. Paypal friends and family payment so I don't get hit with charges or bank transfer.

I've just checked the charges. One is 6 charges, another is 5. Both bought in May.

Thx
Phil

Last edited:
Last edited:
I've got 2 matrices 100's so no need for my first love! She been passed over for a newer model

All the kit is mint. Buyer won't be disappointed.

Phil

Bump!

Bump!

You do realize this is not the For Sale Forum for this website? There is an actual forum just for that in which you may have sold everything by now had you used it and not this one.

You do realize this is not the For Sale Forum for this website? There is an actual forum just for that in which you may have sold everything by now had you used it and not this one.
No

I don't see any classifieds sub forums ??

Where does that actually show up at? He likely see's the same thing I see on my browser.

1noshow.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers