I need two more channels in iPad GS

Reaction score
Terrible naive about this yet. I wish solely to use this FC40 as a vineyard monitor. I am installing the GS system. Once I make my trip around the vineyard a FAVORITE, I presume every time I turn the system on, the BT will re-set the copter on it's path? If so, by adding two, two-position switches, can I disconnect two of the receiver inputs and reroute to a servo-less dropper (chili pepper powder for bears)) and a piezoelectric alarm? Or do I need to add an additional transmitter or change transmitters and mother board on the drone?
Thanks in advance. I realize if money was no concern, I would have purchased something more flexible. If this seems to work, I will upgrade. I plan to present this approach this week to a meeting of 3-400 grape growers at a meeting on new approaches to pest control in the vineyard

shaskill said:
Terrible naive about this yet. I wish solely to use this FC40 as a vineyard monitor. I am installing the GS system. Once I make my trip around the vineyard a FAVORITE, I presume every time I turn the system on, the BT will re-set the copter on it's path? If so, by adding two, two-position switches, can I disconnect two of the receiver inputs and reroute to a servo-less dropper (chili pepper powder for bears)) and a piezoelectric alarm? Or do I need to add an additional transmitter or change transmitters and mother board on the drone?
Thanks in advance. I realize if money was no concern, I would have purchased something more flexible. If this seems to work, I will upgrade. I plan to present this approach this week to a meeting of 3-400 grape growers at a meeting on new approaches to pest control in the vineyard

Your future is laid out for ya. And you don't want to think of any of this stuff as toys or playing. These are tools and you are working. DJI does have a complete line of DIY copters that can be configured for all sorts of uses I am sure. The payload and equipment you put on the thing is completely up to you. What fun, I mean hard work you are going to have to do to figure out the best way to meet your needs in the field. Have you considered an Air Bag type of flying machine that could be stationary over your field and when the field is under attack you could send out other flying machines to fight back and remove the threat to your crops.

Good Luck and keep us posted.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl