I have had enough!

Reaction score
Just thought I'd practice late afternoon with the P4. All was working 2 days ago so didn't expect a brick drone.

Powered things up as usual, "Safe to Fly" lit green but no audible message about home point and a red indicator on the •))) display along with no satellites. Clicking overall status I get "Gimbal Cannot Receive Main Controller Data"...contact DJI if it doesn't clear after restarting....

I have to say that in DECADES of buying bleeding edge technology I have never seen a device as fickle and customer service as bad as DJI's.

I am calling the Apple store in hopes I can get a refund.

Anyone want to buy an extra battery and rotten HDMI adapter?

Reaction score
time to ship to dji

Reaction score
On its own or was it after a firmware update?

Reaction score
On it's own. The update was done about 2 weeks ago. BUT a few days ago there was an unsolicited change in the screen menus—others have commented on this.
Fussed with the P4 and somehow got it to fly yesterday. Had a serious forward drift in sport mode. In P mode forward movement was sluggish to accelerate. This morning when trying to take off it did a bouncing motion. Yep, bouncing like a basketball.
Decided to re-calibrate the IMU and now it's behaving better. The joystick calibration is non responsive-wonder if anyone has had an issue.
More trouble than it's worth for me, but I am stuck with it.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Existentialist