I got my P4P back from DJI

Reaction score
I was one of many that had the Gimbal Overload warning. I also had a buzzing/growling noise whenever the camera moved as well as a left and right shaking while in flight. I tried all of the calibrations and also reloaded the app just in case. I finally gave in and called DJI. Once I told them everything I had done they had me send it in.
They provided me with a ups label to cover shipping cost and emailed me as soon as they received it. Every time it went to a different stage of repair I was again emailed. Six different emails, Received, Assesssment, Quotation of price, Completed status, Assurance test and finally Shipped. My repairs were covered by warranty without question however they never said a thing about what they found wrong with it. Other then that I am very pleased with them but I'm thinking it could have been a little quicker. It was four weeks to the day, a week shipping from Maine to CA and a week for the return trip as well. They had it for two weeks for the repair process which I guess isn't all that bad.
Either way it's back and flying great once again.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Glad your sorted out, did you get your own aircraft back or is it a reconditioned unit

That’s brilliant news, I’ve had two reconditioned units forced onto me with my experiences

Reactions: jwcfbd

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl